Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla 3,6,9

Started by Mr Magnusson, November 20, 2008, 01:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Magnusson

I'm no mathematician but it`s very intresting to count in this way and compare in relation to Pi

RM

CrazyEwok

using that particular shape and basing your calculations on surface area (you said volume which is a term that involves the idea of 3D shapes and a circle and a trapezoid are 2D objects) then 8 of those shapes would create a square that has a side length that would envelope that circle completely... i am currently trying to arrange 19 of the trapezoids into a circular pattern basing the curve of rotation on the difference between the short and long side... but this is making more of a jagged dounut rather than a circle... If "19" is a magic number in said equation then it could be interesting... but that would require a series of case studies...
As for this being in relation to Tesla you have yet to quote or show any relevance... only some obscure relation to a text that apparently looses half its meaning when translated into anything but arabic...

Mr Magnusson

CrazyEwok
You are probably quite right about all this. I have only used ruler, pen and paper.
It was Tesla 3,6,9 that gave me idea to experiment with angles. if it then has something to do with Tesla or not, I do not know.
I have no Cad programs, so could you please look at one thing for me? 19x19 = 361. 361/360 = 1.0027777777777777777777777777778. 0.49-0,10027777777777777777777777777778 = 0.389722222222222222222222222223 is this just a coincidence?

RM

CrazyEwok

Unfortunately throwing random numbers to me that have nothing attached to them as significant that saying COINCIDENCE?!? means not a lot...

3 x 3 = 9 , 6 + 3 = 9, 9/3 = 3 & 3x 2 = 6
Coinchidence??? i think not!!!