Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Buoyancy Machine

Started by brian334, December 01, 2008, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Please look at my video again. When a sealed cylinder is moved downward in water, an equal volume of water MUST BE LIFTED.

TinselKoala,
How much do my freefalling cylinders weight? Are you saying that something that is heaver than the liquid it displaces won’t sink?

TinselKoala

No. Just as in my demonstration, I am saying that a "falling" cylinder must displace an equal volume of water--upward. There's no way around this. Look carefully at my video. Perhaps there will be an "Eureka! moment.

Buoyancy is a result of water, heavier than an object, falling under and thus lifting the object. The energy comes from the falling of the water. Thus, it is potential energy of a mass lifted in a gravitational field. There's nothing special, or even different, about buoyancy that could make it work in a gravity engine. You are still just lifting water and letting it fall back.

brian334

How much does water in water weight? The answer is nothing.
You lost me.

TinselKoala

Obviously.
Try this:
Fill a basin with water. To the very top. Or draw a line at the top level of the water.
Now insert a hollow ball or pillbox like I did.
Push it right down into the water.

Did any overflow? Or did it go above your line?

So, you raised some water up by pushing the pillbottle down. This water WENT UP HIGHER than the original surface of the water.

It weighs what water weighs.

The difference between the weight of this water, DISPLACED UPWARD, and the weight of the pillbottle, is what we call "buoyancy." It is an effect of gravity. It is caused by the weight of the water displaced being heavier than the object displacing it.

Put some weights in the bottle so it is now heavier than water. Do the test again. Does the water rise up above your line? Yes, it still does. So by dropping the weighted bottle in the water, you are again RAISING an equal volume of water right up to the top of your basin, above the original level of the water before you dropped the bottle in.

brian334

O.K.
You try this, completely sink a tank and watch the water rise to your line. Than sink the same object a 100  more feet - how much will the water rise above your line?