Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: AbbaRue on December 04, 2008, 03:13:17 AM
I wander if all those outdated IC chips going to landfill sites could be utilized for something like this.
Anyone tried measuring various leads on various IC chips to see if there is any voltage output from them?
Paul's system is based on diodes connected in series. I can't imagine why chip makers
would design such.
Paul-R

PaulLowrance

The SMS7630 diode has 0.14pF Cjo.  So it's a microwave diode. Most diodes have at least 20 times more capacitance, and typically over a hundred times. According to the mathematics, the DC voltage increases with a decrease in capacitance in a linear fashion. So you want diodes with low capacitance.

Next, you want a diode with low Ro (zero bias resistance) since you want to place a lot of diodes in-series to bring up the voltage so you measure it. If Ro is 20Mohms, then that's 20Gohms with 1000 diodes in-series. The great thing about the SMS7630 is that it's referred to as a ZBD (zero bias Diode), with 5400 ohms. So if the electrometer is 100Mohms impedance then it's no problem for the diode array to be 54Mohms, which comes to 54M / 5400 = 10000 diodes in-series. I believe such a diode array could produce over 20mV DC.

On the other hand, if you don't have a good electrometer, which would cost you about $20 in parts to buy and make yourself, then you could use some high capacitance Mylar capacitors. Lets say the Mylar cap has 5Gohms parallel resistance. That's close to 1 million diodes in-series, which is expected to produce at least 2 volts DC. What you would do is leave the Mylar capacitor across the diode array inside the shields for a while, nothing else. The diode array will charge the capacitors. Then remove the shield lids and place your ordinary voltage meter across the capacitors and measure the DC voltage.

As far as other diodes, I've never tested them, but according to the mathematics a 1N914 with 4pF of capacitance would produce about 28 times less DC voltage as the SMS7630. So it's best to use low capacitance and low resistance diodes.

PL

PaulLowrance

sm0ky2

Quote from: TheOne on December 03, 2008, 05:16:05 PM
What is the Amp/Watt of the 156 mini array?

0.2mV is 0.0002 V?

18000 watts for a meters square is around 1300 x 156 diodes array, 18k / 1300 = 13.8 Watts. I dont think your small array produce 14 watts?

Anyway nice experiment, I just want to learn more about it.

0.0002V / 850,000 OHMs = 2.35 x10 ^-10 Amps. (.000000000235A = 235 nanoamps)
give or take
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

broli

I think making chip sized arrays is something that won't happen very soon. When this happens it means a great shift in mentality has taken place for a chip factory to start working on so called free energy devices. The best thing we can do now is try and build as big arrays as possible. This can be done true patience and through collaborative work by sending arrays to each other to get  bigger result.