Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Promising New Economic System On Horizon

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 04, 2008, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

If everybody doesnt fulfill their pseudo obligations to these slave drivers I dont think they are going to be able to send in the guard to make everybody pay em.  We got enough homeless people now does it make any sense for the state to make more people homeless paying these rip offs.  How many empty houses do we need with homeless people on the streets before we give em the finger and tell em some times you win some times you lose.
Landlords could charge rent according to their costs to maintain the assets not what the interest criminals need to perpectuate this very old scam.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

Obviously it will be difficult to get people to change their perception of our economic structures.

How much more wage slavery does one have to take before the realize they are in fact slaves.

They have recently made it a crime for chuysches in NY to take in the homeless.

Where will they go you may ask ?

They will be housed, along with dissenters in the FEMA internment.work camps they now have built...ready and waiting for "guests".

Regards...

Xaverius

Quote from: sparks on December 04, 2008, 09:40:22 PM
    You want some economic stimulus.  Take all mortgages and make them null and void. They didn't have the assets to make legal loans anyway so their acts were criminal. Who is gonna suffer from this.  The guys that built the house have been paid.  The guys that made the car have been paid.  Lets move on and leave these shitbirds to jump out windows or whatever they do when they find out they are totally unproductive theiving con men.  Jail em and put em on a treadmill to power up the grid.

Damn right Sparks, to hell with bankers and corporatism!

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, indeed the time has come to remove all those in all governments that help maintain this nearly world wide charade of the fake illusion of lack. Heck these same folks were dumping tons of food into rivers to create the illusion of food scarcity for whatever multi-faceted agenda they had going as all their dark deeds tend to be. Ultimately though its humanities future to do away with money and all similar tools that are used to enslave peoples. I must say this world certainly is not without its dramas, albeit all engineered to be so and completely fake. I'm really getting bored myself with all this survival fear garbage, it's not real, the universe only knows abundance. i just hope more folks awaken to this fact.

peace, love, light :)

nitinnun

i have a better idea.

we take ALL CURRENCY in the world, and throw it in incinerators.

to power our electric grids,
until we can build enough overunity wimhurst machines,
to sustain our needs (O-W-M devices).

except for the metal currencies.
which we melt down into fancy trinkets.
and lamps.
or something.

then, we implement a BARTER system.
a system discovered and mastered around circa 40,000 BC.
or something.

the barter system STOPS COLD, the accumulation of IMAGINARY WEALTH.
(AKA monopoly money).

with barter,
the maximum wealth is ONLY what one person is willing to sell a physical object for,
and ONLY what another person is willing to buy a physical object for.

only PHYSICAL OBJECTS that PEOPLE THINK ARE IMPORTANT, have any value.

such as food.
or clothing.
or building materials.
or books.
or jewelry.
or spices.

the only way to "accumulate" wealth,
would be to accumulate PHYSICAL goods.

but accumulating physical goods, has MAJOR fail safes.
which mercifully protect 95% of the populace, from the existance of "billionairs".

such as having only so much physical room, for storage.

or thieves stealing your excess from under your nose.
because rumor has got around, that you have 80 times more wealth,
than any human being could ever NEED.

or your physical goods gradually decomposing over time.
turning into depreciated garbage.

gemstones and "services provided by individuals", are grey area's.
but they are relatively safe, very acceptible grey area's.

WHICH ANY PERSON OFF THE STREET, MIGHT MAKE A LIVING FROM !!!!!!!!
*hint* *hint*

and finally.
the last and most important step.

shoot any ******* *******, who tries to create another currency system !
and hang his festering *** in the town center.

as a warning to anyone ELSE who wants to unleash CURRENCY-HELL, upon the earth!