Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: Honk on December 19, 2008, 01:10:08 AM
To bend flux lines you need an electromagnet.
No electromagnet exist or can be made in such a way to bend any permanent magnet
fluxlines without spending more energy than what is gained.
I have designed and tested several configurations. But it all comes down to amp-turns.
And copper wire have to high losses to even come close to any high efficiency levels
when creating flux from high amp-turns. To match the flux lines from a neodymium magnet
you need to make the electromagnet suerconducting. And this takes even more energy.
The flux from a N35 neo is comparable to an EM winded and run at 11000 amp-turns/cm.
The best possible electromagnet you can make and run aircooled only reaches 1000 amp-turns.
Using watercooling it's possible to reach 3000 amps-turns/cm but it will take approx 700 watts
to reach 3000 amps-turns due to the resistive losses. And this is still far away from the
neodymium flux field strenght at 11000 AT/cm. Forcing an EM to 11000 AT/cm takes 10000W.
Bending flux lines must be something he just made up and threw to the information hungry crowd.

Wow. Seriously dude what's your agenda on this forum. It's certainly not to inform people...more like disinform them. Because you either know squat what you're talking about or your deliberately trying to offtrack people with your blatant lies...are you paid to do this? I'm not going to show you material that proves you wrong because that's not what you're here for. All I want to say is that you're fooling no one, the real veterans are seeing through your blatant crap spreading.

hartiberlin

Quote from: Honk on December 19, 2008, 01:10:08 AM
To bend flux lines you need an electromagnet.
No electromagnet exist or can be made in such a way to bend any permanent magnet
fluxlines without spending more energy than what is gained.
I have designed and tested several configurations. But it all comes down to amp-turns.
And copper wire have to high losses to even come close to any high efficiency levels
when creating flux from high amp-turns. To match the flux lines from a neodymium magnet
you need to make the electromagnet suerconducting. And this takes even more energy.
The flux from a N35 neo is comparable to an EM winded and run at 11000 amp-turns/cm.
The best possible electromagnet you can make and run aircooled only reaches 1000 amp-turns.
Using watercooling it's possible to reach 3000 amps-turns/cm but it will take approx 700 watts
to reach 3000 amps-turns due to the resistive losses. And this is still far away from the
neodymium flux field strenght at 11000 AT/cm. Forcing an EM to 11000 AT/cm takes 10000W.
Bending flux lines must be something he just made up and threw to the information hungry crowd.

Well,
Honk your statement must be read this way, that YOU YOURSELF did not find
a way to do it.

But what for instance when using the Hilden-Brandt magnet valve.
What does happen if one use this device for a transformer ?

Can it go overunity in the dynamic case by being pulsed  ?

And the output currents would
only  be allowed to flow via diodes when the exciter field was already switched off.
This way there would be no drag back.

Think about it.

Will this be then an overunity transformer ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Honk

Quote from: hartiberlin on December 19, 2008, 06:21:53 AM
But what for instance when using the Hilden-Brandt magnet valve.
What does happen if one use this device for a transformer ?
No, it won't increase performance because the flux lines does not want to leave the surface
like it does from a neo magnet. It has to do with the magnetic alignment of the electrons
when not being super cooled. This is why a solenoid electromagnet doesn't reach any high
flux fields at the faces, even at high amp-turns. Most flux return through the core and pass
easily through the windings along the sides of the EM.
This not the case when using super cooling. The will affect the molecular structure and prevent
flux lines to pass out through the windings. It is forced out from on the end faces.
This doesn't matter whether you use a hilden-brand type of valve or just a regular solenoid.
The flux won't stretch out like it does from a neodymium magnet.

Can it go overunity in the dynamic case by being pulsed  ?
Pulsing won't help. You can only "bend" while active and this requires energy, a lot of it.

And the output currents would only be allowed to flow via diodes when the exciter field
was already switched off. This way there would be no drag back.
Think about it.
Ok, If the investigation show proof, not words of proof, I mean duplicable proof, then I'll reconsider.

Will this be then an overunity transformer ?
I have a hard time accepting the idea of an overunity transformer due to the fact of B/H losses.
Inserting a magnet into a magnetic loop will only deteriorate performance. I have tried out several Hilden
and Flynn transformers a while back but it had always worse efficiency than a plain transformer.
Some investigation told me why. Simply B/H.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power

Liberty

What happens if you pulse a coil such as in this picture?  If you pulse in attraction to the magnets, will the Lenz magnetic field collapse cause a disruption in the magnet flux flow to cause a change in magnetic field in the output coil to generate power output?  Or would it take a repulse input to the small coil?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Honk

Quote from: broli on December 19, 2008, 06:20:56 AM
Wow. Seriously dude what's your agenda on this forum. It's certainly not to inform people...more like disinform them.
Because you either know squat what you're talking about or your deliberately trying to offtrack people with your blatant lies...are you paid to do this?
I'm not going to show you material that proves you wrong because that's not what you're here for.
All I want to say is that you're fooling no one, the real veterans are seeing through your blatant crap spreading.

I'm not here to debate or to misinform you. If you knew my story you should know that I'm involved
in a very big and extensive overunity project myself. http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3456.0
I have gained lot's of experience of making electromagnets and there is no secret way to make them.
It all comes down to amp-turns. And it takes very much power to generate external fields that stretch out.
Using high permeability materials mostly affect closed loop systems with no airgaps. As soon as the EM is an
regular two faced solenoid it will increase the necessary power levels by many times in order to reach a certain field.
This is due to the very large introduced airgap between poles into the magnetic circuit. I'm not here to discourage you.
I'm just telling you what I have found out while developing my own OU motor. I really hope we find the grail, no matter
whether it is Richards device or some other machine. And I want it to be open sourced and replicable by anyone.
My comment was just about how solenoids work and how weakly they affect any nearby fields.

Btw, I never said anything about Richards machine being a fake. I just mentioned the electromagnets not being the key.
There could be other "secrets" he's not going to tell anyone. Tell to much and any smart guy will figure it out.
Magnet Power equals Clean Power