Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Car and his nephew

Started by PaulLowrance, December 15, 2008, 01:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I find some of the stories have significant differences.
Some say there was 1 12 volt battery, others say noting of it.
Some say the box was mounted up under the dash, some say it was in the front seat.
Some say there was a 6 ft or 1.8 m antenna, others assume the 3 in rods are the antenna, and even go on to figure out the freq of those rods, but not the 6 footer.
Maybe the rods were a capacitor. Maybe they were ant. and the width had some to do with their freq range.
Maybe the 12v bat drove the heaters in the tubes.
Maybe the motor was built a special way.
This all could be able to come together through study of other ideas of Tesla. But it may be a long ride.

Magluvin

nueview

the rods may not have been for what we think at all perhaps they were a tesla hairpin circuit use to create a standing scalar wave that he could work against with another field. one of the problems with fields is that there is no real binding not like matter  he was aware of this and often left hints to it saying the aether could be firmed with ac so far i have only found this to be partially correct but it still stands as a statement

there is a topic going on about permiability and it would do better to discuss this as some are to educated wanting to cram it down others throats but admit that there are flaws with the system i thought in science you identify a problem and then address it through logical steps this does not seem to be the case anymore.
Martin

forest

Another idea : iron rods were used as cores of adjustable coils. That would require an two oscillators synchronized properly.Very like Tesla made in patents.

nueview

that raises a very valid point two same resonant fields do not usually occupy the same space much like magnets.
Martin

Magluvin

We have to also think that maybe the AC motor is a critical part of the circuit.
Has anyone ever read that there was a 6ft/1.8m antenna? Or that there was a 12v bat in the back seat on the floor?
I believe it was one story that it was a 6 footer and another that it was 1.8m, which seem to coincide to be a possible truth.
Magluvin