Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT THE H*** ?!.......

Started by b0rg13, December 24, 2008, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

buzneg

Been trying to figure this one out for awhile. Obama gets innogerated on the 20th at 12pm. By the question the interviewer asked Powell it seems that he takes power and his people take command on the 21st. I've suspected possible economic data comeing out for the 4th quarter of 08, with some big companies or governments going bankrupt. JP morgan says the 4th quarter of 08 was horrible, but their data comes out on jan 17th I think. It's possible that many companies could fall. Another possiblity is that there's somekind of information transfered from the Bush admin to the new admin, that exposes some scandle, and maybe they will try to cover it up by pulling a terror attack. The banks could run out of money but their garrenteed by the governments now so I don't know about that unless the system isn't fast enought to get those banks money.

Maybe many companies cooked books could be exposed with this 4th quarter report.

There's 5 parts to this audio, but only 4 are found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KJM-4SlKE&feature=related

frog

DON'T BE UNPREPARED, NOTHING LOST IF YOU DO THIS:

FOOD WATER GUNS AMMO

IT'S WIN-WIN EITHER WAY, DON'T BE UNPREPARED, OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALREADY PREPARING, FOLLOW THEIR LEAD ON THIS.
NO MATTER WHICH SIDE YOU CHOOSE.

"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

c-cat

When does that giant new collider come back online? How many earthquakes an hour were occuring around super volcano yellowstone? Do we really have some oil in those well's?  My personal favorite is the gold exchange, who bought almost all of it....Amero, Hmmm.
Magnets are fun until they stick in you.(I was 12)
Lasers unfocused or not can burn.       (13)
Won't microwave laser beam again      (14)
Liquid hydrogen and gas turbines don't mix well (15/16ish)
Have .5Mw generator to play with (current) hyd. gas fueled.

b0rg13

hi frog , i live in new zealand, and things are still good here, but still im making basic prep as there are hints of trouble , but nothing like whats going to happen in the usa.......

...ya know one thing thats been on my mind a lot lately, is the consitution, i thought this was a doc made up of bright people to stop bullshit happening and protect peoples rights, with balances and checks put in place to MAKE sure( was this not the purpose of it?) shit didnt get in the back door and stink things up,........what i dont get is you break the law and the cops jump on you in a heat beat, when the gov breaks the law(which seems to be nonstop and constantly) nothing happens what so ever, yeah sure you get your patsys now and then to make it * look good* , but %90 of the time the public is being ripped a new one.

..for eg: , colin powel, and biden.....both stating, shit will happen,

..... the message i get from that is... hi folks were gonna fuk you all up and kill a few folks too,but dont worry, its just a test.....ummm wtf...since when did testing come down to murdering folks ?...

i wish some one would form a group of hit men and just keep killing there fukers off and send them a message, surly we would soon run out of these bad muthafukers,.....
....yeah i know they will be seen as dear i say it * T...............s*.

..but thats just me with wishfull thinking....and its a pretty sad idea at that.

..i sure hope the people in the usa will be ok......some how........,but i doubt it. 
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.