Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Suspicious Earthquakes Under Yellowstone Lake

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 28, 2008, 07:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013522970

"December 25, 2008 6:03 a.m. EST

Linda Young - AHN Editor

Manilla, Philippines (AHN) - A 6.1 magnitude earthquake offshore shook southern Philippines on Thursday...

U.S. Geological Survey detected the quake as a slightly stronger 6.2 magnitude event.
Earthquakes, are common along the Philippines archipelago, which is located on something called the "Ring of Fire." It is an an arc of volcanoes and fault lines that encircle the Pacific Basin and is prone to frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The same arc extends inland from the Pacific Ocean under the U.S. and the geysers and hot springs at Yellowstone National Park are fed by it."

dsmer1991

well unfortunatly the U.S. is in no shape to be able to weather a natural disaster of this proportion right now. i think another katrina or a good earthquake in Cali. would cripple our already weakened finacial system. considering we have been operating on credit for far too long and with a situation like what they are saying half of the U.S. being shut down for a week or two before cleanup starts or emergency relief can be organized, we would be screwed. All the world banks would have to do is call in some of their loans they have given us and we are done. then personnal finances come into play, do you think state farm wants to pay out 10,000,000 policies in 2 weeks. they wont do it even if you were covered. all those people got screwed in new orleans cause the hurricane did not cause the damage to their homes it was the levy system that failed and was not covered on anyones insurance plan. Chicago doesn't have enough money to fix pot holes in city streets let alone clean up after a natural disaster of that size. 

All i know is i got 3 weeks worth of everything plenty of guns and ammo and last but not least the WILL to power through whatever comes my way

hakware

I must say that if Yellowstone erupts you can pretty much kiss modern society goodbye. The entire grain belt will be under 2' of volcanic ash, It will pump enough ash into the stratosphere that it will cause another ice age.
I would estimate the starvation that would follow could easily wipe out 98% of the world population. not only would the immediate losses be great but the many city dwellers will find themselves in a Darwinian survival of the fittest, Most will die. the rest will migrate to less populated areas for survival and die from those who are trying to survive there as they wart off the invaders.
I doubt the Insurance companies will have to pay out many claims. Most of the people insured who could make a claim or their next of kin will be dead. those who survive and breath the ash will get silicosis of the lung and drown in their own blood.

heres a nice map of all the activity.

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/recenteqs/Maps/Yellowstone.html

Sleep tight!

zerotensor