Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

St Buzz

I can't find any info on this bloomline laser exciter ?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumpy

Quote from: ramset on February 01, 2009, 01:25:46 PM
St Buzz

I can't find any info on this bloomline laser exciter ?

Chet

Blumlein - it's a PFL pulser
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

St Buzz

I have once again asked[supreme being] for your shackles to be removed

Chet  [the biped pig]
Thanks Grandma

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on February 02, 2009, 02:07:42 AM
@ Chet  - Glad to see you back on two legs and walking upright.

@ Grumpy - You said resonance was not important just oscillation and that Meyer said so.

Hum.. My resonance chamber experiment shows a very large peak to peak increase on the detector piezo when the driver piezo is tuned for the speed of sound through air for the chamber length. Taking into consideration temp and humidity levels, the chamber is accurate to within 1/8 of an inch and a sudden 180 degree phase shift occurs on the scope of the pickup -vs- the driver signal at resonance. It is also audibly loader at that sweet spot.

Meyer talked about opening up the aperture of the atom and I would think that this large swing in energy level would meet that description. If we want an electron exchange to occur, then swinging the energy level of the atom would be key and resonance would be important.

As I always understood Meyer in his use of the term oscillation - I took that to mean on the tip of the injector. There was a center positive and two ground sides which alternated to supply ground according to his drawing and truth table on the drawing.

I picked up 2 UV LEDS and am going to see if I can detect the infra red emission when the fission takes place. Even though the LEDS are 390nm I think it will be detectable.

If that does not work, I built a 100W mercury vapor discharge lamp being pushed with a 400 watt supply that will pretty much shut your eyes down for the rest of the day after just a 1 second exposure - pretty sure that will do it. :-) There is a blue ball of UV two inches thick surrounding that beast.

I must obtain some proper protective eye wear.

welding glass, 8 or higher - and shield it, as it will give you a sun burn

you must use quartz tube for uv to get through or maybe MgF2 - has to transmit UV at the range the LEDS put out.  Pyrex and other glasses block the UV as do most plastics.

Shorter wavelengths are greatly attenuated in air, so there is an advantage to flowing around the UV source, or using multiple UV sources around a quartz conduit.

Blew the cap (it shorted) on my mercury bulb power supply (400w).  Got to order and wait for a new one.

Are you familiar with open and closed sound columns?

EDIT:
I  was referring to electrical resonance.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

Thanks Grandma