Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Spinner

You being a sailor and all knows how a sail works.  Low pressure along the fast moving side of the sail and high pressure on the windward.   Sail falls into it's own vacuum.  Please look at the below motor and see if a conductor could fall into it's own produced low magnetic pressure zone.   I like sailboats too.  Great free energy devices. Flame throwing contests on this forum not so much.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Coanda helped develop a torpedo that accelerated itself - pretty slick.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Quote from: Grumpy on January 10, 2009, 11:01:22 AM
Coanda helped develop a torpedo that accelerated itself - pretty slick.

I think them there ufo's taint nottin but skootin around in a bubble.   Just like cousin jed who when he tokes up his wacky tabacky blows a smoke ring at granny.  Fucks her up fer days.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

spinner

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 10, 2009, 11:26:22 AM
Spinner - Stop using vulgar language in this thread and take your trolling activity elsewhere.
What vulgar language? I don't even know how to speak vulgar....  ;)

What trolling activity? From my point of view, you're THE Troll...
As long as you will not provide a decent proof....

OK? Fair?
"Ex nihilo nihil"

ramset

Spinner
Stefan has put in this Nice/ Not nice feature so we stop fighting like kindergarten
NO MORE FIGHTING
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma