Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama Brings New Life

Started by b0rg13, January 06, 2009, 04:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsmer1991

i wouldn't worry too much about the cops hitting you though. i have to dig up the news article but there was a high speed chase from Kenosha wisc. to Gurnee ill that ended in a shootout in a residencial nieghborhood and the gurnee and illinois officers discharged 3600 rounds from handguns to M-4's and the only person who was hit was a gurnee officer who was shot in the back from another officer standing behind him.  i find it and post the link.

dsmer1991

the only thing i can see is an article about the officers getting awards. and that is not the whole story listed officer schriener was hit by a fellow offficer and the gunman from what i was told shot himself and i got my info from a north chicago officer and was later confirmed from a lincolnshire officer. so i dont know.  but if you are interested it can be found in Providence oaks shootout on google.

professor

Quote from: vonwolf on January 08, 2009, 10:53:46 PM
   I have to agree with nitinnun on this one, most Americans I know won't just lay down and the US armed forces are not just mindless automatons. A large number of them will not just draw down on fellow Americans for no reason. I think the ones in charge will have a hard time convincing some GI's to shoot their neighbors.

Pete

They will bring in foreign Troops because their own troops will have a problem killing their brothers.
Guess whom they bring in?  Not a hard thing to guess!
This plan and the Concentration Camps were revealed by a former retired CIA official that gave a Speech in Canada  in the early 90's. I was there so please do not accuse me of hearsay.
The Militia won't have a hoping hell.
professor