Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: pese on January 11, 2009, 09:58:13 PM
@Ben

here is an better way , so you study, how to read AC(non sinusodial) / DC
from Prof Padrak

http://padrak.com/ine/DANGERSPOWER.html

i think, that is unknow to most members

Gustav Pese
Thanks for that link Pese.
I know it, you know it, but a lot of beginners here have no background in electronics and are easily mislead by their own meters and the claims and assertions of others.

The measurement information presented on that web page is basic to an electrician, (and any e/engineer), yet understanding it, seems to elude so many on this forum.

True power measurements are crucial if anyone is to know whether an O/U experiment is successful or unsuccessful, or whether a device is performing O/U as it's  inventor may claim.

It would be good if a link to that sort of information was automatically included with the header of any thread dealing with electrical devices.
That way, opinions can be more informed, experiments more accurately recorded, data more credible, and debate about the results more meaningful.

Cheers .... KneeDeep

Doug1

Thank you for the link Pese
  I noticed there was not mention of measuring DC devices. Is there a more complete text on Puttoff's one watt challange some where i can read up on? never been a big fan of ac to begin with except with regard to end user equipment like motors or long distance conveyance of power. Hard as hell to put ac in your pocket and take it with you.

I really like the file THE MISSING DOPPLER EFFECT .I will most likely read all of the papers located there. Again thanks for the link.

nkovchak

Hi guys!
You are have a good argument on the free energy!
I believe in energy CONVERSION ONLY and different type of energy.
there is a possibility to add some extra power into converter device output to reach its over-unity gain.
where the will, there is a way!!!!!
thanks,
Nick

MACEDONIA CD

@nkovchak   YES  YOU ARE HAVE   THE SAME THINGING  LIKE MY   I SAY LONG TIME AGO  THAT   IS NOT POSIBLE TO GET MORE THEN ONE  ENRGY <<but if this one enrgy converse  to athere type   of kind enrgy  YES   we whill have  more energy  >>
THIS IS SIMPLE   
I SEEE  HERE TPUs  FROM MANY PEOPLE HERE  OR DEVICES  HOW IS ALLWAY THE SAME     VEACOUSE    THIS DEVICES  IS NOT CONVERSION DEVICES 
I SEE  SIMPLE  PULSE COILS  AND COLECTORS COILS  IN MANY DIFERENT WAYS   BUT  I DONT SEE  <<CONVERSION  ENERGY IN THAT DEVICES>

IF  THIS  ENERGY<ELKTROMAGNETS FILD  OR,, ELKTROFORCE    WHILL TRANSFOM TO ATHER TYPE OUT ENERGY   LIKE  ???  THEN WHILL BE  OU..

I SAY TO YOU   MAST LOOK BACK  IN OLD  TIMES  WHERE  OLDs EXPERIMENTATORS  <<TESLA   PUPIN, AND ATHERE  HAS   MADE THAT  >>FIND  LEARN  AND YOU WHILL SEE WHAT WHILL BE  THE ATHERE TYPE OF ENERGY  TO CONVERTING>

nkovchak

Macedonia,
thanks for the response!!!
....from my point of view  we should put more attention on the magnetic field :( space/time shift and aperture of absorption)....
Hitler said: ".. where is a will , there is a way..."
cheers!
Nick
PS-  reichspatentamt patent# 680761.. 7th of september ,1939