Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi all,

QuoteI couldn't really make it out very well on your photos,
so I'll ask: did you use iron magnets and iron wire?
Koen1

I used 1/2"X1/2"X4" iron magnets (homemade). They were drilled at 30mm from one end and 35mm from the other, then awg 20 solid copper wire was jammed in these holes and either exited or was wound around the magnets: 3 like the Rys.1 and 3 with reverse magnet polarity. The wire were not soldered (wooden wedges were used) as this unit is a proof of concept and oxidation wont occur until it is well tested. Too strong a magnet may well be detrimental to the working of the magnetstromapparat.

I thought of iron wire but I think it would divert the magnetic field from where it is active and interacting.

Take care all,

Michel

Doug1

Quote from: Steven Dufresne on January 30, 2009, 10:26:33 AM
Actually, we don't know that the testatika used iron wire for the wiring. That was a speculation on my part due to the similarity with Colers' stromerzeuger and to a lessor extent, the Roy Meyers device. The Roy Meyers device definately used iron wire (I just rechecked) and I thought the Stomerzeuger did too but I just checked again and it looks like I misremembered. The Brittish report says that silver wires were used. Are silver wires magnetizable?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

note: reference for the silver wire found while reading up on thermopile development prior to the same period .
  "German silver". German silver (better known nowadays as nickel silver) is the generic name for a range of bright silver-grey metal alloys, composed of copper, nickel and zinc; it contains no real silver

Koen1

Quote from: Doug1 on February 02, 2009, 07:03:26 AM

note: reference for the silver wire found while reading up on thermopile development prior to the same period .
  "German silver". German silver (better known nowadays as nickel silver) is the generic name for a range of bright silver-grey metal alloys, composed of copper, nickel and zinc; it contains no real silver

That's correct. Although I wonder how relevant it is in this regard... After all, was it also not mentioned in the British report that
Coler built the versions they studied right there on the spot, mostly from materials obtained in Britain itself?
And what type of silver would be most common in post-war Britain, British "sterling" silver, or German nickel "silver"?
I would really expect the Brits to mean actual sterling type silver when they write down "silver", and not a nickel alloy
used by the former enemy...
But of course that's just my opinion, I am not certain, and it is equally well possible that they did indeed not use real silver
at all but rather a siver-coloured alloy such as nickel-zinc-copper alloy for example.

@Steven: Ok, sorry, it is indeed true that the use of iron wire in the Testatika was my speculation and not
an assertion made by Steven, nor actually based on much clear info. I do have a drawing by Geoff Egel if I'm
not mistaken that shows the Linden experiment and clearly mentions a length of iron wire coiled around the
horseshoe magnet, but I do not have any direct info from Baumann on that at all. There are still a few other
magnet-coil-cap setups around that do indicate the use of iron wire coiled around magnets though, and I
personally do think there are a few similarities there. I think it may be possible to use the magnetic resonance
of the iron to couple the spin of the magnet to the oscillations of electrons in the wire, and that this may be
what Coler and a few others did.
I am also still intrigued by Colers remark that the electron should not just be considered as a negative electrical
charge, but also as a south magnetic pole. Very unconventional but an interesting approach...  :)

Michelinho

Hi all,

After a week of adjustments  when passing by the magnetstromapparat, I have to say that this idea works. It doesn't work as I would like it with the power that I expected but nevertheless it does.

Probably due to the weak magnets that I made, I got a few weak positive output. I tried adding neodynium magnets at the ends of the 6 magnets but no potential ever registered on my multimeter. With the weak iron magnets (homemade) and copper coils, I was able to get once 0.019 volt, 0.011 volt a few times and 0.010 volt quite often with similar settings. It's not much but enough to validate the concept.

Next step will be with cow magnets, I will try to find old ones so they are not neodynium or ceramic based. That might be a tough one. If I can't find any, I'll try to make new iron magnets.

Till something new occurs, I'll work on other projects.

Take care,

Michel

The picture is of the test setup.