Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

speak this, out load.

Started by nitinnun, February 01, 2009, 02:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

speaking to demons and asking them to speak to you isnt a good idea

nitinnun

dave.

that is the most obtuse, unconstructive reply, that i have read all week.

you win a cookie.

Cap-Z-ro

I know enough to know I don't know enough...and I've seen enough to know I haven't seen enough...so I have only my beliefs...as you have only yours.

Regards...

AhuraMazda

Dave

The point is irrespective of our religions, we are told from birth what/who is god and demons/devil so,
we grow up believing what we were told was true.
If your were born a hindu you think one way and if you were a christian you think another.
The fact of the matter is no matter what ever our religions, we can all agree that the supreme creator is only one entity and yes there are miriads of other intelligent beings in this vast universe and at some point our very beliefs were hijacked by some opportunist creatures.

These opportunist creatures are still hanging around.

According to Plaedians of billy miere, the optimum population of the earth is 0.5 Billion. I personally think that is BS. There is plenty of food and water and land for everyone but a portion of humanity decides to manipulate the lives of the rest. If we were living together as memers of the same family there would be no friction.

Dave45

Men are born with a conscience that know right from wrong its that inner voice now if you choose to listen or not is up to you.
Not asking fallen angels to give you knowledge or whatever, oh they will probably answer if it fits their agenda but they wont tell you who they really are.
Yes they have been here all along planning planting you who consider yourselves so smart are so blind.
Im not here to preach, for no man comes unless he is called and only God can call so you'll just have to wait untill He calls.