Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 01:16:49 PMLOL... I have admitted I'm obese on more than one occasion, but I'm still a fat fucker !   ;D
Admitting is only the first step.

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 01:16:49 PMBut please stop calling Mr Vonlieven a liar, he cannot help what he has read, and I have also read some of the stuff he's seen in the past. But as Hans already said, a lot of the stuff seems to have been deleted from the web. But I cannot varify wether I saw it on the Steorn website or elsewhere on the web.
I have never read any such post. Check archive.org, or google cache. Steorn quotes are heavily documented by the media. Find a good reference if you truly believe Steorn made these promises. So you people can't find the quotes, yet you find this need to continue your trashing/gossip. People should really stop spreading lies and rumors. It is sick that people trash Steorn when all Steorn was trying to do is offer help by building a pump in Africa.

PL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 01:16:49 PMPlease trust me, Mr Vonlieven isn't a bad person. He's good, I can sense it  ;)

Good and bad are merely relative words. Maybe saddam hussein believes bin laden is a good person. ;) Somehow I can't believe that spreading negative untrue gossip about a company when you can't show a shred of proof to back your statement as being a good thing from my POV.

PL

Bulbz

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 02:49:58 PM
Good and bad are merely relative words. Maybe saddam hussein believes bin laden is a good person. ;) Somehow I can't believe that spreading negative untrue gossip about a company when you can't show a shred of proof to back your statement as being a good thing from my POV.

PL

Like I said, I cannot varify wether I saw it on the Steorn website, or another website, so you haven't understood my post properly. What I have seen before has been deleted along with the original Steorn pages. That does not make me or Hans a liar.

I'm not saying wether or not Steorn is bullcrapping, I'm very open minded. I just want to see a more interesting and solid article that actually shows and proves a working ORBO.

If you have proof that a working ORBO exist, then hurry up and put me out of my misery, and show me a link !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

esaruoho

theres never been a "give us 20k" claim from steorn.
never, bloody, ever.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Bulbz on February 09, 2009, 03:00:34 PMLike I said, I cannot varify wether I saw it on the Steorn website, or another website, so you haven't understood my post properly. What I have seen before has been deleted along with the original Steorn pages. That does not make me or Hans a liar.
Again, hans was very clear in saying that Steorn made promises. hans statement was *not* asking. Please read the quotes in this thread and stop bending the truth.

Quote:
Quote from: hansvonlievenSteorn have said and promised a lot of things in the past that have ALL turned to shit

Thanks,
PL