Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

K, you haven't responded so I might just as well tell you.

In my opinion siphoning works purely by the force of gravity, combined with the suction moving liquid creates.

In many ways it can be thought on as a hydraulic counterpart to two weights connected by a string, hanging on a pulley (there is a name for this but I can't remember it now). If one is heavier than the other it will pull the other one up, however it is not so easy to do this with liquid, because any solid it rests on (as you described in your paper) will absorb its gravity induced weight.

However if you used something resembling a capillary structure, or less complex, several pipes connected together at one side, leading up and then into the the one suction pipe, you would have more weight hanging in the air on one side than on the other, and thus more weight.

The problem you show us in the first of the last three examples is that air will enter and ruin the process, however, this doesn't mean that the weight of water at that moment before chaos interrupts wouldn't have sucked with a much larger force.

If it can work, the key seems to be that you must have a larger volume of water at one side than on the other, combined with two things: That 1; there is no solid surface which the water can rest on (like a huge tank with a small hole in it), and 2; that the bottom water surface cannot collapse and so allow air to enter.

All of these problems can be solved by using one pipe as the intake, and connecting it to several other output pipes, which be only adding one more would double the mass, and also double the height it is limited to.

At least until tested we shouldn't just disproof this as a simple impossibility.....
If it could work, it would at least be damn simple to make.

Naboo
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Nabo00o

Hi all. I just wanted to say that Knitel's Infinity-Pump most certainly works!
The only stage of concern is when it floats back up. If you allow a large enough air pocket to be stored in order to make up for the force of the weight then it should be able to repeat every time.
I can't think of anything that could justifiably remove the correct title of this machine!
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

FreeEnergy

EVERYONE,

what if you have a vertical SMOT that lifts a weight underwater? then the water is drained and the weight falls do to gravity while refilling the water tank.

objects underwater are lighter than outside the water no?

Russell Lee

There may be some problems with this design functioning.  First, when the valve opens to allow the water to fill the area below the weight to cause it to rise, there is no mention of where the air that is bleeding out is going.  Assuming it is rising to the top of the cylinder would have the float not reach the top of the cylinder, but the top of the water level below the newly formed air pocket.
  Secondly, where is the extra air coming from that appears in the simulation on page 2 when the float is at the top of it's rise?  The air under the weight increases in volume, how?
  Thirdly, as the air is forming at the top, the water in the pipe will be draining down to the holding tank.
  It seems that after working (if it even does) only several times, the air above the weight will be greater in vacuum flex that the ability of the vacuum produced by the weight to draw any water up the pipe.
  There was a design on the net over the last 10 years called the Heavy Float Pump Generator (Designs for the World Project gave it to the world), but it is no longer on the net.  That design avoided the problems this one has.  Not sure if it can be found on the net any more or not-haven't looked for it.
-Russ
Quote from: hartiberlin on February 17, 2009, 02:43:05 PM
Okay, I edited the GIF animation and made the animation slower
and included Igor´s name with it.

Here it is:

czimborbryan

From what I can tell, all that you are trying to do with this pump is nearly the same thing that already happens with water running through a dam to generate electricity.  It fills up during the night and water flows out during the day making electricity.

The design needs a way for the weight to lose boyancy and then regain it (ie - air).  I do not see how this can also pump water and air at the same time.