Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's happening soon.

Started by buzneg, February 24, 2009, 02:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: sushimoto on February 24, 2009, 04:53:57 AM
Hi Yucca :)

Ever wondered, if news are just another tool to keep us dumb cheeps dumb?

There is alot onging and the goldprice is always a good
indicator for existential operations by "Them".
Just listen to your intuition, numbers are not needed...

Put some goldnuggets in your pocket to buy some potatoes later on. ;D

best,
sushi

Hi Sushi,

Yes, my comment was just sarcasm, it´s obvious to me that most "news" is a neurolinguistic programming tool, with such methods its possible to bias and steer whole nations into various courses of action. I don´t read the news passively, nor do I watch television news.

I agree with you, I consider gold to be the axiom of wealth. In my mind it´s value is constant, 1Oz is always worth 1Oz, but its paper value serves as a kind of barometer when trying to predict global macro ecenomic trends.

In recent times, certain governments have tried to downgrade gold to be nothing more than just another commodity. And also are constantly manipulating the price using large interbank gold transactions. There is an organisation called GATA that are trying to stop that.

Gold is the oldest form of money, one that will outlive any fiat house of cards, such paper money systems have all failed in the past and will always fail now and in the future. They require constant economic growth just to stay level.

Yucca.

brian334

A $20 dollar bill is worth more than a once of gold, get real paper money is worth more than gold.

brian334

Yucca,
You say - Gold is the oldest form of money,
I say sex is the oldest form of money.

brian334

Yucca

Quote from: brian334 on February 24, 2009, 07:05:58 PM
A $20 dollar bill is worth more than a once of gold, get real paper money is worth more than gold.

Maybe you´re thinking of silver. Golds current price is around 1000 us dollars an ounce. Paper can be printed, gold cannot.