Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammuraby

hi, GK
there is one thing that we are at the same.... don't waste a time, and dream (not too much) a word as a better place.  but, the dream can help ONE to live better; and the dream is useless to give a better lives, and place to other...

is for that I find a tech that is not done for make a person fly; But just water enough for the necessity;
and because the energy IS water; enough for the energy too.
secondary effect : the clean air too....and food enought, too....

i wish that somebody can see a little of the GREAT as I know , on This device;
and give me a hand...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is really an overvalue of ancient civility, first Babylon .....then....ecc ecc

I AM at FIRST a prof. on ancient tech of water  !!!

the bigger mistake of a XX century man was give water from pumps;
no problemS everywere if the tech to done Water for gravity will be develop.

but be certainly that the maya, and many other civilization was MORE EXPERT of US, on the water tech...and sound strange : maya,  expert in atomic dissociation...

good luck at the same

scotty1

Hi all.
That pipe next to Ed's wheel is 42 1/2" deep....it sits on the ground like the rest of the wheel.
Somebody I know stuck a tape measure down there.
http://leedskalnin.net/
The magnets are from the model T Ford flywheel

hammuraby

the force was take from the heavyness of the water in the pipe 42.5 mt = 42N cm2,
no elettricity or else......and, two way flow, for recicling brake energy ....

for a shifter conic, there is necessity of the famous "flyng weel"

and can be better....
all the spare parts need is this