Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel inside two conditions.

Started by Low-Q, March 04, 2009, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

hi Low-Q,

your design has a lot of points to chat about.  since it is changing rapidly, let's address what is looking at us now.

QuoteGravity and magnetism cancells out the weight of the water pushing on the pistons.
Magnetism cannot affect the weight of water. So that buoyancy force is the only force left.

if we start with cylinders "g" and "c", we find them in a position they can not be.  since they are in the same surroundings, the pistons can not be in different positions in the cylinders.  the only thing that might make a very small offset is the magnets force on cylinder "c".  as we know, the force will be greatly reduced with distance, so at the surface, there won't be much push.

now let's look at cylinders "b" and "f".  at this point in rotation, you are getting closer to the magnet, so the force is getting stronger.  i think it will be so strong that it will prevent "f" from getting vertical.  like all the magnet motors being developed, you now have a "sticky spot" and a buoyancy on the wrong side.

if you add another magnet above, you are giving it another "sticky spot".  this one is because of the attraction.  the magnet/piston won't want to leave.

i think if you work out these "sticky spots", you could have a working magnet motor that so many others have tried to build, without luck.

i'll stop here for now.  if we can work out these problems, we can then address the next.

good luck!

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

erickdt

Quote from: ramset on March 05, 2009, 05:16:52 PM
Hans

And LIFT?[buoyancy]

Chet

Yes, bouyancy... on both sides. "Lift" on one side is "resistance" on the other.

Low-Q

Quote from: tbird on March 06, 2009, 09:56:52 AM
hi Low-Q,

your design has a lot of points to chat about.  since it is changing rapidly, let's address what is looking at us now.

if we start with cylinders "g" and "c", we find them in a position they can not be.  since they are in the same surroundings, the pistons can not be in different positions in the cylinders.  the only thing that might make a very small offset is the magnets force on cylinder "c".  as we know, the force will be greatly reduced with distance, so at the surface, there won't be much push.

now let's look at cylinders "b" and "f".  at this point in rotation, you are getting closer to the magnet, so the force is getting stronger.  i think it will be so strong that it will prevent "f" from getting vertical.  like all the magnet motors being developed, you now have a "sticky spot" and a buoyancy on the wrong side.

if you add another magnet above, you are giving it another "sticky spot".  this one is because of the attraction.  the magnet/piston won't want to leave.

i think if you work out these "sticky spots", you could have a working magnet motor that so many others have tried to build, without luck.

i'll stop here for now.  if we can work out these problems, we can then address the next.

good luck!

tom
Hi,

I have made a new drawing. It's bigger and better. The surroundings are the same for all pistons and cylinders now, as water, or a havy liquid matter, is filled all the way up. There is a vent between the oposite cylinders to let the air go back and forth.

Let me explain the magnets in this drawing:

The bottom stator magnet is with a sertain force preventing the piston to pass through. This is however just temporary, as it is later cancelled out with the same force on the other side. It is called cogging. The important thing is then to reduce this cogging so much so the buoyancy force will be strong enough to make that magnet pass through the repelling forces at the bottom.
That is done by adding an perfectly oposite magnetic force at the top. As the top rotor magnet is approaching the stator magnet on top, it will feel greater and greater attraction, but the repelling forces at the bottom is doing the very oposite, and cancels out the forces at the top - and visa versa. So eventually there is no cogging left to prevent the buoyancy force from moving the wheel.

Initially the magnets was introduced to equalize the force needed to move the mass of water upwards from the lowest to highest point of the wheel. And as the water isn't affected by magnetism, and therfor still is forced downwards by gravity, it will continously try to lift the empty volume at the right side without using the same force to lift the water upwards - which is preventing "conventional" buoyancy wheels from working in the first place.

Br.

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: erickdt on March 06, 2009, 12:09:53 PM
Yes, bouyancy... on both sides. "Lift" on one side is "resistance" on the other.
Can you please explain what you mean with resistance, and lift on both sides?

Br.

Vidar

erickdt

Quote from: Low-Q on March 06, 2009, 12:33:55 PM
Can you please explain what you mean with resistance, and lift on both sides?

Br.

Vidar

I'm saying what you're calling lift on one side will work against you with an equal ammount of force on the other side (in your original design).