Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel inside two conditions.

Started by Low-Q, March 04, 2009, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Here is a drawing of the new idea. I have made this drawing very roughly, and the proportions of the magnets isn't correct, but it should give you a hint of the idea, and how it works.

The idea:
The weight of the water is a force that want to move the pistons downwards as soon as they are under water. This force is a perfect match to the forces provided by the buoyancy effect, and the wheel will not turn.

So I have added magnets on the pistons and a stator magnet which is shaped to counterforce equal to the force that is working on the piston surface under water plus the weight of the magnets and pistons. The coloured arrows indicates equal force for same colour - just an example to show you what I mean by equalizing forces.
So now there isn't any force from the weight of water which will prevent the pistons to move upwards when the wheel is turned counter clockwise.
I could ofcourse alternatively used an iron disc or something inside the rotor magnets to make the same counterforce. So try to imagine this alternative :)

My claim (maybe not true, but I'll try):
As the magnetic counterforce doesnt influence on the interaction between the water and the vacuum (buoyancy effect), or the non magnetic water, or the air, or the cylinders, or the vacuum inside the cylinders. There is then only one working force left - That is the buoyancy force that is greater on the right side than the left side. There isn't any other forces that will counterforce the rotation. The wheel is now allways lightest on the bottoms right side - and therfor allways heavier on the top left side. The consevation of energy is conserved only if the wheel starts spinning just by itself without help. Because it takes less energy to move the pistons upwards counterclockwise than clockwise.

How cool is that?

Any comments folks? As previously I still want to know what I'm doing wrong (Friction isn't an issue, I only want to know about the forces). As I am still very sceptical to perpetual motion. So bring it on, but please be objective, and please try to substantiate, or at least explain in detail, your claims. :) :)

br.

Vidar

hansvonlieven

If that idea would work it would do so without the water. The water adds nothing except drag.

Think about it.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

hansvonlieven

Pulling a piston against a vacuum requires a force greater than 1kg/cm2 Where is that coming from?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Low-Q

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 05, 2009, 05:23:22 PM
Pulling a piston against a vacuum requires a force greater than 1kg/cm2 Where is that coming from?

Hans von Lieven
That force is taken from the oposite piston. There is a link or rod between two oposite pistons. So the force to pull vacuum is cancelled out. No net force is done to pull the pistons as there is vacuum inside the cylinders regardless of its volume.

I have tested the theory in practice by pulling out the piston in a squirt when the nozzle is tight. Started from the very bottom, the force measured is the same if I pull it out 1cm, or 7cm. So the pull force from a vacuum volume much less on the left side is in fact the very same as the pull force on the vacuum volume at the right side. So, those oposite pull forces cancelles out to zero. Rest is friction, but we can deal with that. So, with the magnet configuration, we can play with altering the volumes in the pistons as we whish without lifting one single finger. And left is pure buoyancy force, forcing the mass in the wheel to move. Drag through water will just slow down the system, but torque will still be there to move it around. At least I hope, but I'm still very sceptical.

I might however be very wrong about details here, but I do know for sure how the vacuum cylinders work :)

Br.

Vidar