Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube: Unidirectional force using gyroscopes.

Started by broli, March 11, 2009, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Oke I thought this merited its own thread instead of being hidden somewhere. These videos explain and show simulations of using gyroscopes to produce a constant trust. Basically what he's saying is if precession is caused by a force (gravity) then what if WE induce the precession (by using a motor) will there be an induced force in the direction against gravity for instance? These simulations say yes...

Start by watching the oldest to newest: http://www.youtube.com/user/savata71

Here's the same idea experimented with...

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartSPIN_X2/SmartSPIN_X2.htm

Imagine that last one made to spin at thousands of rpm. It could have flown off. This should definitely be checked out. The answers are in front of us, we just need to move our lazy asses.

craZy

thats fasinating to me. thanks for sharing that find

magpie

I can't believe there is so little interest :o This is fantastic and shouldn't even be that difficult to do, I would have a go if I could afford the gyroscopes. The "super precision" high speed (12,000RPM) gyros cost almost $100USD each!
This makes me wonder about Tesla's flying machine, the people who made one said that there did seem to be something happening but it needed much faster speeds. On the blueprints for it there are circular weights on the ends of the rods (washers were used) but I wonder if they are supposed to be gyroscopes.

stprue

I was working on this idea years ago (check out JNLLABS) and where it is very interesting and more than likely possible it is highly inefficient and dangerous.  A helicopter is more efficient. 

Think of what might happen if 1 of the gyros stopped working or even worse became dislodged, it would destroy the craft instantly.

broli

Yes naudin and others have at least confirmed these designs for over 10 years now. I guess without money you don't get to be part of anything. Btw how is a gyroscope more dangerous than anything that flies. If the helicopters blade breaks off the pilot is pretty much screwed and the people running on the ground too. I doubt this is the reason why we are not flying with these things. Also how is this highly inefficient? The gyroscopes once in motion need very little energy to stay in motion, so for the overall energy you just make a mini generator that is based on the same concept which powers the big gyroscopes. Compare that to the many thousands of parts a jet engine is made of and how brittle it is to anything that comes in it (birds  ;D).

It is all very simple but no support is no fun.