Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet motor using repeling magnets (or radial magnets if availbale).

Started by broli, March 12, 2009, 03:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

You didn't get the point. Use the right hand rule and tell me what you get. Look at the magnet as a loop of wire! Forget about brushes and what not, just use the Lorentz force law.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 13, 2009, 12:40:21 PM
You didn't get the point. Use the right hand rule and tell me what you get. Look at the magnet as a loop of wire! Forget about brushes and what not, just use the Lorentz force law.
You're right. I didn't see the point at first. I will lok closer to it, and get back to you. This can be interesting :)

Br.

Vidar

broli

I realized you don't really need the outer ring, this is just to strengthen the field which will result in more torque. So the field of two cylindrical magnets repelling each other should prove the point. Attached is what it comes down to.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 13, 2009, 02:47:28 PM
I realized you don't really need the outer ring, this is just to strengthen the field which will result in more torque. So the field of two cylindrical magnets repelling each other should prove the point. Attached is what it comes down to.
Hi,

This is the very same setup I tried once, except I had the rotomagnets inside between the ringmagnets. Do you think that will make a difference maybe? Because my experiment didn't work as long the rotormagnet had to follow around instead of escaping out of the system. The explanation is that when the stator magnets are facing with equal poles, there is just as many magnetic lines going into the rotor magnets as there are going out in oposite direction. So the field from the ringmagnets cancels out at the end, and no force is left for one direction.

If you look at a loudspeaker driver, the motor which is running the diaphragm uses a coil around a pole piece surrounded with magnets. This polepiece allows the magnetic flux to return to the ringmagnets THROUGH the coil. This results in magnetic lines which is going through the windings in one direction only from all sides of the coil. In your example, there isn't a path through the rotormagnet the magnetic lines from the ringmagnets are going, so the result is that all the magnetic lines are going out the same way they came in, and therfor cancels out.

The ringmagnets are often used as shielding on loudspeakers, and can be bought at any loudspeaker store where they are selling DIY-kits and loudspeaker components. I have four 6inch magnets of ferrite just for this purpose - making a countermagnetic field so my TV doesn't look strange.

Maybe there is a difference if the rotormagnets are going along the edge? I doubt, but I can try - I have all the parts needed to replicate your example.

br.

Vidar

gravityblock

Quote from: Low-Q on March 13, 2009, 12:38:36 PM
A regular DC motor is in fact an AC motor in the rotor because of the different connectors for each coil. The brushes will as the rotor spins, have contact with different coils all the time, so the magnetic force is on the same place and push the rotor away.

br.

Vidar

We have DC and we have AC.  Could there be something that has properties of both?

Take a look at the patented Sully Direct Current (SDC).  It was briefly discussed in another thread - http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5293.0

If broli's device works, would it be generating this new SDC electricity?

This stuff is way over my head, I'm just throwing out information here that may be relevant to support broli's idea.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.