Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

Steven or atleast the guy in the video says the unit is 12 Oz. How much wire is 12 OZ's? Not Much.

The patent application is the Gunderson device.
C0mster

2tiger

Hi all
Since I began to read this thread, I often think about the words/hints "... like squeezing a hose...".
Have you ever heard about the skin-effekt caused by alternating current?

Quote from Wikipedia:
The skin effect is the tendency of an alternating electric current (AC) to distribute itself within a conductor so that the current density near the surface of the conductor is greater than that at its core. That is, the electric current tends to flow at the "skin" of the conductor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_effect

The skin effekt increase the resistance of an alternating current conducting wire by increasing the current desity on the skin of the wire.

So if the current density near the surface of the conductor is greater than that at its core and high current means more electrons in a certain space, what is in the core of the wire, no electrons? Nevertheless it becomes high ohmic. But what is highohmic? Does it mean that there are less electrons to create current flow?  
I don?t know, but let me assume that.
Now imagine a multistranded, non insulated litz wire, send high alternating current through it. The current density on ther outer litzes will increase, and the inner ones are "empty/ less or no electrons" -> high ohmic.

Connect now a DC current on the inner litzes for a very, very short time, perhaps microsenconds. In the same time switch off the alternating current
My assumtion is now that all the electrons that where collected on the outer litzes by the skin-effect will collide with the "few" electrons you put in the inner litzes by connecting the DC current.
Cann this collision be the kick we?re looking for?

Well rereading this reply I have to admit, that it is a poor theory. But I have also to admit, that I have no other idea, how this device could work.

kr
2Tiger

mkt3920

RE:  Magnetic Fields

Quote from SM via Mannix:
<<The meter measures anything powerful in regard to electron flow based on the strength of magnetic field.
So the meter displays that there is OBVIOUSLY a LARGE magnetic field inside the coil!!!!!
If the meter says five amps just from a contact high, that means there is one helava lot of power spinning around inside there>>

sparkman

2tiger,

At this point your theory is as good as anyones. I suggest you expand your theory and build a experimental test setup. See how many of the observed characteristics of the SM devices can conform to your theory.

Sparkman

mrd10

Hi All,

You might find this very interesting:-

http://mrsec.wisc.edu/Edetc/cineplex/NMR/index.html

Nuclear Magnetic Resonance

Oscillation frequencies of the compass needles decrease with increasing distance from the magnets on the left.

Gives you ideas doesn't it

Dom