Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hmm, I wonder why Steven Mark has no interest to become the biggest inventor
of the 21st century...
If you look at all the things Tesla has done 100 years ago,
Steven Mark would also be the biggest electrical inventor,
if he comes forward with his invention and does not hide anymore...

If you watch the Video about Tesla,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2256433507046558974

Steven Mark could be
the same for our time frame, but it seems he has choosen
not to get famous and rememberedin history... at least not in
the wider public...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Hoppy

Quote from: gn0stik on July 14, 2006, 11:32:13 PM
I didn't like that video for the specific reason it could be dismissed too easily by the skeptics. I prefer some of the others myself. So I never really paid that much attention to it. I didn't even focus on the dimming effect, I focused on the base of the lamps.

the video where he shows the plain old utility sockets connected to the board with ten bulbs, to me is far more impressive because you know there can't possibly be any hidden power source... no base. See what I mean?

Not that I think the video is invalid or anything like that, just not much use in a debate against disbelievers.

The colour of  light from the bulbs is also interesting. I agree that the other videos look much more convincing but why did Steven leave himself so open to question with the 'floor lamp' video??

I want to believe in this as much as everyone else but we all need to be very aware of how easy it is to trick the eye. You only have to look at TV programmes featuring our best magicians to understand this.

HMM

Hello,

Any body trying vacuum tubes?
I have some tubes from www.tubesandmore.com  and I plan on building a Dynatron or a Transitron Oscillator
which works in the negative resistance region.  I want to find self oscillation in a tank circuit. I belive this is a Key to the TPU.
army_theory.pdf under oscillators
here: http://www.pmillett.com/tecnical_books_online.htm

Mike

Hoppy

At 21.55/57.05 on the video counter, why does the guy testing the large device walk over to the camera man forcibly push the camera down to point at the lamps and edge of table and what do you see hanging down below the table under the fifth lamp from the RHS?

woidbam

Hello,

another Theory about Magnetism.
Magnetism
Alternate Energy Research
Pages Presented by David Lowrance

http://magnetism.fateback.com/

bye