Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpav

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 07, 2006, 10:52:55 PM
is this the mentioned UEC corporation ?

http://www.uecus.com/aboutus.htm

Does anyone know for sure if this is the UEC company we keep discussing.  If so, are there any Floridian readers close to this place that would be willing to make a visit to this place?

Better yet can Mannix get Marks to verify whether this is the company or not?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Kosh on September 10, 2006, 06:57:08 PMAnd I doubt a person can measure a 7.3 Hz mechanical vibration just by hand. That is silly!
Steven never said it was measured by hand and actually it would be extremely easy to measure. There are a lot of methods. A simple & cheap method is to use a speaker and a frequency meter or scope.

Paul Lowrance

raburgeson

Back on page 16 an anomolous TV set was being talked about, I posted a piece on one in the old yahoo forum.
Isn't it when you broadcast a minute signal to an antenna and receive a larger signal than you would without the broadcast to be considered gain. If you can project a magnetic pulse into a larger field couldn't you somehow attract some of that larger field to the core of source? If you could I would assume this to be gain. A coil (aircore) sends out a pulse that's said to be infinite. So some is lost. No core present to limit the flux growth. But if we insert a core at the correct time and then colapse the field would it pull additional flux from another field. This core can be inserted using an electromagnet that holds no residual magnetism. I know I am mouthing off before I read all 155 pages, I'm sorry, and at my age I should know better.
Stephen , I can't get the link to energycoil44.jpg too work, can you fix it?
I stop and think of all the work I've done to try to iliminate the kick, we first blamed current source inverters of producing the pulse ( spikes going above 100KV) also open transition to close transition spikes). So forgive me I won't crack a book yet, I am accointed with this kick and marvel it can be put to use. (made it to page 20)

hartiberlin

Hi Tao,
this is very important information !
Did you get this information directly from Steven ?
have you been in email contact with him recently ?
What else did he email you ?

Better post this again in the Steven Marks thread also.
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Hi Tao,
so is this the configuration of the 1 KW Mark?s unit ?

So 3 copper coils ontop each other with some control coils
wound around each copper coil and around all 3 copper coils...
hmm.. so the copper coils work as the output ?

Are the control coils then iron wire coils or also copper coils ?

How does he squeeze the water-juice out of the wire, without using
any energy ?
Is this some kind of Lentz law violation resonance effect ?

Tao,
maybe you can post your ideas in steps so not all
in one posting but your ideas you have now already and
the next ideas then next...

Thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum