Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

If anybody has digitals of their devices, then by all means make it your avatar in your Overunity profile. Let's show the world what we're doing and hijack this stagecoach! Everybody gets on board and all is safe. We spread the knowledge and no one can be fingered for starting something or creating the wrong device. Oh dear...

Blow minds, not souls

giantkiller

As you can this diagram matches my avatar.
Looking at the terminal blocks one can see that the coils are total open for any type of coupling.
This basic configuration is also open to coil changes. 8)

The windings are spelled pretty clearly.

And so are the Automotive connections

otto

Hello to all of you
I?m new here and please excuse me for my very bad english but i think you will understand me. I am in electronics for 30 years and like you trying to replicate Stevens TPU.
Maybe I had sucess??
Here is what I made:
3 horizontal coils (colector) conected in series and 1 long coil (control) wound vertically over the 3 colector coils.

On one end of the control coil I have supplied 12 V DC and on the other end a pulsed signal from my signal generator.

The result: Kicks of 320V and very low current.
I?m measuring this kicks with a very cheap meter and I know that this kicks are not so real but I see that here is something going on.
Pegards
Otto

giantkiller

Lets take the next step. It's deep... :o

As you know the human race uses bands of frequencies for different purposes and in those bands there are combinations or chords that produce even greater effects.
Don't you think that there are just as many areas in the magnetic realm? How big is your God?

Examples are:

If you look at the Hamel disk: http://www.linux-host.org/energy/shamel3.htm one can see three layers or three high speed rotating magetic fields.
Unfortunately he is doing it mechanically. But by his description of the 1st and 2nd devices and what they did when they worked, point me to 3 stacked fields of different sizes and different speeds. This looks to be a virtual high speed Tesla coil! The amount of flux lines crossing creates 2 layers of higher speed control which then points me to the two frequencies used by Hutchison: http://www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html.
Electrically we can alter the rotation speed of the coils and thereby change the interference in the 2 control layers.

Hutchison has reproduced the 'Philadelphia experiment'  with a Tesla coil and another interference frequency. The more power the greater effect. But he is having trouble pinpointing the control focus on the objects. I believe he is experiencing the same lack of control the lifters exhibit: http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm These experiements are at the field edge, not centered.

The next step we take is to the movie the 'Philadelphia experiment' with Kurt Russel. Yeah, I know Hollywood. But hear me out.
Once again we see a large field, cloaking/light distortion, matter distortion and transference, and time distortion/travel. The metal ship was in a sea of salt water and became invisible. Big field, big metal device creating the field. The main character, Kurt Russel, was right next to the generator and became highly charged. He walks away from the center of the field and the matter and time distortion effects start to appear. And we see massive light variations with wind! Other seamen who are not in the center, who are lower charged, exhibit ultra-high microwave type effects, Material distortion, levitation/transfer, heat. Kurt walks outside to the the deck, being charged at the center of the field is at a different field charge than those outside the center. His being goes a different route. He now experiences time distortion/travel. When he arrives at the new time he exhibits a charge capacity around metal objects,  Just like a walking Tesla coil. My thinking would lead me to believe that eventually the charge decreased and he returned to his own time. He didn't suffer any damage, except slight burning.

Now that brings us to the next step: The Steven Mark coil. Everybody who replicates a Tesla coil always copies it in the tall model. The SM coils are squat. This is the next and most important step, for now we can get better configurations with mutliple coils, either stacked or horizontal or intertwined in some fashion. With the SM coils we see one attribute in this current configuration, but the other placements and frequency variations can produce other desired effects, like mentioned above. Just power and speed is all we need. I believe that the combinations of frequencies can be thought of in musical terms like chords. Be it nothing more than reproducable combinations for desired results. The same energy that lets you shove frequencies in your ears and eyes also cooks your food. Just different frequencies of the same stuff.
The resonant harmonics are produced at even higher speeds electronically. Which is where we want to go?

The main goal is get the interferences up to harmonic levels, create the field around something, fluctuate the harmonics. Just like the UFO sightings and the movie 'Philadelphia experiment' , anything partially in the field edge will experience some change. You've been warned.

Could someone please give direction to the web page in this thread that displays the SM coil 3 coil design?
Do any of you also realise that in this thread we have all the necessary information and knowledge to do these eperiments very cheaply? :)

Thank you all for your time here. I know what I must do and I expect this message to be a Shot heard around the world

Jdo300

Hi Otto,

The results you are getting are quite intriguing! 320 volt spikes are nothing to snicker at, though I must ask how much DC current you were feeding into the coil (or did you just have one end of the coil on the DC source?). Could you please give us a detailed description of how your setup was constructed? I would like to replicate the effects that you are getting. I have an oscilloscope so I can see the details of the interactions in the wire.

@Everyone

Now that we have the idea of the rotating magnetic field settled on, we should start discussing how the feedback mechanism works for this device? Once the rotating fields start producing power in the collector coils, how does this resulting power get fed into the coils producing the rotating field?? Could this be what the third control coil that encompasses the three smaller control coils does? What do you all think?

God Bless,
Jason O