Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Dave, just wind a longer control coil around your collector coil and try again. Maybe then you also get more output. Also please try Litz wire for the output coil. You probably also need more windings for your output coil, so your effiency will go up ....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Do we have a capacitive coupling between the control and output coil or is it inductive ? I think this is a very important question.
If it is purely capacitive, then more windings gives more power transfer thus more efficiency. And also multi strand wire=Litz wire will then also give better results !

hartiberlin

Marco, alright, caps can then be used in the final product, but just for testing it is easier to try with short pulses from a function generator, which Jason and Dave have done sucessfully and they are seeing all the "kicks" already.

hartiberlin

If we go again by the example of the garden waterhose for the output coil, you can get more water out via one squeeze, when the waterhose has a big diameter, so Dave try to use bigger diameter output coil wires. Try to use loudspeaker wire, if you have some, that is nice multistranded and use many windings, maybe even in parallel ?

gn0stik

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 22, 2006, 02:35:24 PM
gnostik, as you pulse the control coils, they must resonate from the pulse, right ? Do you think the 3 collector coils must also be tuned to this frequency or frequency/windings relationship ? I go with the 3D pic Tao desgned of the TPU.

Yes they do, but it seems to me that your going about it backwards. SM clearly stated that there are specific frequencies to work with, in order to make the collector coils you will have to know what 1/4 wave to wind them to AHEAD of time, since they are at the center of everything else, and you can't get to them after the fact, and if your too short, you can't add wire to it later on. Then you make the entire circuit resonant with them. Note: SM said frequencies, again, multiple.

When I began to study the effects of multiple frequencies combined together, I found out that when you deliberately strive to create the worst case scenario of frequencies you start to get some very measurable kicks. In themselves they are not much. But if you make enough of them fast sendoff, you get a collectible power spike that is more then the power available to begin with.

What is he talking about here? What is the worst case scenario? It would seem to me that when your talking about frequencies, the worst case scenario is .... superimposition.

This was intended to be dripped into the experiment later but here it is.

We are getting ahead of ourselves here, this is all in the thread Stephan.

For now, we need to concentrate on the results that Otto, JDO, and Dave, and any other builders are getting.