Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

does it spin in the correct direction in the southern hemisphere :|

dean_mcgowan

it took engineers 6 years to attach a compass needle to a a piss week motor and power it with a solar panel

pure genius.. and what were they doing in their spare time .. smoking bongs

supersam

back them off 18 degrees and you'll have the thing hitting on 5 cilinders instead of four it has got to help!  72 degrees X 5= 360 degrees.  you have to start at least thinking about the golden numbers.

lol
sam

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: tao on September 27, 2006, 02:17:59 AM
The globe encloses a photoreceptor that gathers room light to power an internal drive

The machine uses photocell photon energy convertion to power a small asymetricly weighted dc motor. The unidirectional 'wobble' allows the smooth globe to rotate within the smooth base due to a lack of friction and the added energy from the ambient light. The globe would turn which ever direction the motor is spinning, meaning if the globe spun clockwise right side up, it would then spin counter clockwise if the globe was flipped upside down. This device in no way havests any power from the ionisphere or earth magnetic field...

Just trying to help...

giantkiller

On my circuit, thanks CTGlabs, I have direction and speed seperate from the other drive channel. Each one is made up of 2 controllers with 4 lines for 4 coils. Each controller has direction and speed. On board? So if I speed one controller at 10 hz and the other at 50 hz ccw, the lissajous is 1:5. Magnetically the pattern is a crossover interference pattern of 5. Change the speed of either and you change performance.
Try this: http://www.ngsir.netfirms.com/englishhtm/Lissajous.htm or
http://www.mathcats.com/explore/lissajous/lissajous.html. On this on, press 'F' or 'S' and you see will the Mag field for the HAMEL disk! Anyone that read his publish will know that he experienced the frequency changes as his device reached unity, overunity and extreme power push against the base magneitc field of earth. No different than high power transmisions. But the big difference in doing it magentically I can control then interference harmonic. The HAMEL disk, when ramping up to runaway mode, went through distinct changes from screaming to glowing to huge power field generation and then it shot up into the sky. He never saw it again. Gee that sounds like Area 51 material.

Today, I go and get parts for the PHYZX engr. Magnetic field Lissajous controller. That is the name and consider it published. Feel free to devise.

Thank guys. You know I'll keep publishing what I do. And the steps taken so far in the last two weeks are very important. Each one could be considered a new direction for different results/products. The screaming ferrite bead? Sounds like Hamel disk again. I think repulsion is at hand.

Avacado!