Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THERMODYNAMICS WILL NOT APPLY FOR A ALL MAGNET MOTOR

Started by tournamentdan, April 10, 2009, 09:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tournamentdan

In the last couple years as I do research to come up with a O-U motor I keep getting shut down  by people and that darn thermodynamics law. I allways hear and see other people trying the same thing but they can not explain why they think that their motor will work. Well for all the dreamer's, here you go. Thermodynamic law is fine for a kinetic wheel, electric motor, and combustion motor because they all consume energy. It will not apply for a all magnet motor because it will not use up any energy it has. If you use rare earth magnets, they will in there life time only lose ten percent of there strength and that is if they do not get to hot or hit with a hard impact. So the energy is allways there and will not be used up by other magnets passing by. There is one law that trumps thermodynamics and that is resistance. I can not tell you the true meaning but this is how I define resistance. "Any and all objects will travel in the path of the least amount of resistance"  So what would a magnet motor have, a whole lot of resistance. The only trick is to get and keep more resistance on one side of the magnet that is going to move than the other. The energy is there to move the shaft of a motor, and it will not use up or weaken the magnets. We only have to put the puzzle together correctly.                                                                                                                                     
I'll see your theory, and raise you mine!!!

Low-Q

Quote from: tournamentdan on April 10, 2009, 09:57:43 PM
In the last couple years as I do research to come up with a O-U motor I keep getting shut down  by people and that darn thermodynamics law. I allways hear and see other people trying the same thing but they can not explain why they think that their motor will work. Well for all the dreamer's, here you go. Thermodynamic law is fine for a kinetic wheel, electric motor, and combustion motor because they all consume energy. It will not apply for a all magnet motor because it will not use up any energy it has. If you use rare earth magnets, they will in there life time only lose ten percent of there strength and that is if they do not get to hot or hit with a hard impact. So the energy is allways there and will not be used up by other magnets passing by. There is one law that trumps thermodynamics and that is resistance. I can not tell you the true meaning but this is how I define resistance. "Any and all objects will travel in the path of the least amount of resistance"  So what would a magnet motor have, a whole lot of resistance. The only trick is to get and keep more resistance on one side of the magnet that is going to move than the other. The energy is there to move the shaft of a motor, and it will not use up or weaken the magnets. We only have to put the puzzle together correctly.                                                                                                                                     
Look at magnetism as a form of potential energy. It has been used energy to magnetize the magnet. The magnet stays in that "position" permanently - or at least are demagnetized very slowly.

It is just like charging a capacitor. The voltage stays there for ever unless you decharge it.

Lift an object 1 meter up, upon a table. It will stay there forever until someone remove the table.

Well, for magnetism, as long the stored energy isnt used, no energy or work can be taken out.
For the capacitor; As long nobdy discharge it, it will not do work.
For the object; There is no work done as long the object stays in the same hight.

Magnetism isnt energy, but potential energy. As long this potential enery doesnt change, it will not be able to do work. It will do useful work only if it means the magnet are demagnetized fast enough.

So there you go. All three examples are conservative as long there is no change done in the system. You can therfor not be able to make a working magnet motor without demagnetizing the magnets relatively fast.

That simple.

Br.

Vidar

gravityblock

Quote from: Low-Q on April 11, 2009, 04:26:25 AM

Magnetism isnt energy, but potential energy. As long this potential enery doesnt change, it will not be able to do work. It will do useful work only if it means the magnet are demagnetized fast enough.

So there you go. All three examples are conservative as long there is no change done in the system. You can therfor not be able to make a working magnet motor without demagnetizing the magnets relatively fast.

That simple.

Br.

Vidar

I don't understand this line of thinking.  A changing magnetic field causes electrons to move along a conductor.  Why does it matter if you have a windmill turn the magnets to cause a change in the magnetic field, which causes electrons to move for energy, or if you come up with an unique way to have a magnet to cause a change in another magnet's magnetic field, which would cause electrons to move for energy?   Why would the magnets not demagnetize with the windmill wheel, but it would demagnetize with a magnet wheel?

It doesn't matter what causes the magnetic field to change, weather it's another magnet, wind, water, solar, steam, coal, etc. 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Paul-R

Thermodynamics is the science of heat engines (thermo and dynamo being Greek for heat and movement). And the laws of thermodynamics work well in the design of gas turbines, internal combustion engines etc. Even so, the Second Law has never been proved, and outside of heat engines, has been disproved.

Thermodynamics has no role in the design of magnetically driven systems.

tournamentdan

Quote from: Low-Q on April 11, 2009, 04:26:25 AM
Look at magnetism as a form of potential energy. It has been used energy to magnetize the magnet. The magnet stays in that "position" permanently - or at least are demagnetized very slowly.

It is just like charging a capacitor. The voltage stays there for ever unless you decharge it.

Lift an object 1 meter up, upon a table. It will stay there forever until someone remove the table.

Well, for magnetism, as long the stored energy isnt used, no energy or work can be taken out.
For the capacitor; As long nobdy discharge it, it will not do work.
For the object; There is no work done as long the object stays in the same hight.

That simple.

Br.

Vidar
I'll see your theory, and raise you mine!!!