Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Danish research scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite found in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )

"
Tonnes of nano thermite used"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o&feature=player_embedded

WTC owner Larry Silverstein infamous "pull it" video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100&feature=player_embedded

More conclusive video evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIU6ZxYU3A&feature=player_embedded

Now...when does the criminal investigation start ?

Lets see if the American people have what it takes (patriotic duty) to stand up for the victims and their country ?

You can forget about your elected officials taking any action.

As soon as they found out the anthrax used by the "terrists" in the "attack" was traced back to a CIA lab, those that weren't in on it got the message loud and clear, and turned tail...

Regards...

johnbostick

Someone once said “there is a fool born every minute” and if the poster and producers of these conspiracy theories actually think that this concept is the truth I suppose whoever said that might partially be right.  This is an example of a lie being presented as the truth
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

jibbguy

..Capt, i am not picking on you lol... In fact i generally applaud what you are trying to do... But the anthrax story is very important in itself and needs to be studied & reported on  ACCURATELY  m8 ;)

The anthrax was not from the CIA, it was from the U.S. Army's chemical & biological warfare research project, specifically the Edgewood facility in Maryland... Anthrax has a "signature" that can positively identify who created it. 

The first guy the FBI went after on this was heavily investigated (he worked at Edgewood), and his name was deliberately leaked to the press (which was very much illegal).... But after claiming that it was a "solved case" for a couple years (...after the hubbub calmed down and interest waned), the FBI admitted the first guy didn't do it at all, and ended up paying him several million in an out-of-court settlement for publicly defaming him and leaking his name.

Then they started blaming another Edgewood employee / scientist.... But this time, the second guy they were blaming died (last year)... And the FBI claimed he committed suicide by eating Tylenol (i kid you not lol). Case closed again ;) . Convenient for them, no?

The anthrax was only sent to Democrats who were opposing the first wave of "Patriot Act" bills in Congress. As soon as this event happened, low and behold: The opposition changed to supporting these bills which clearly damaged our Constitutional Rights, and they flew through easily...With only a few Senators voting against them (such as Paul Wellstone...)

This is all fact, look it up.   

Next go look and see what happened to another Senator who strongly and vocally opposed the war in Iraq, Senator Paul Wellstone. His plane crashed under very strange circumstances 3 days after Cheney personally confronted him on the floor of the Senate and threatened him with "very bad things" if he did not change his vote to support action in Iraq (this verified by several witnesses).

Wellstone was also the only Senator who was calling for an independent Senate committee investigation of "911" . Often, when a Senator dies his wife can take over (...depends on the Governor of the State who chooses the successor). Wellstone's wife was a political activist and scholar in her own right.. But she died in the plane crash as well. An FBI investigation team was on the scene of the remote crash site in less than 45 minutes... That is very strange in itself since the flight time from their office was over 1 hour. 

The official reason for the crash that was broadcast on the news was "Bad Weather". There were over 100 planes in the air in that general area at the time of the crash: NONE of them reported bad weather,

The pilot of the plane was in communication with the small airport tower  (..they were approaching for landing and descending) when the comm suddenly just cut off in mid sentence. Eye witnesses say they heard an explosion.

Senator Wellsone's death also served to change the Senate from Democrat to Republican majority.

Norm Coleman, a Republican who ended up with that Senate seat... A brand-new Senator, was given the job of  committee chairman for the Senate investigation into Sen. Wellstone's death... Investigating the death of the person that gave him his seat in the first place. That investigation was of course a joke and addressed none of the above "oddities".

Lol, if you wrote a novel about this stuff, the publishing house editors would say; "It's too unrealistic, make it sound more plausible" ;)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: johnbostick on April 12, 2009, 10:35:24 AM
Someone once said “there is a fool born every minute” and if the poster and producers of these conspiracy theories actually think that this concept is the truth I suppose whoever said that might partially be right.  This is an example of a lie being presented as the truth

a lie? really? you of course have some evidence to back this up? or you're saying i was imagining larry silverstein saying "pull it" when i was watching the news live on 9/11. why is it that no one remembers this interview? and why is it that the ones who do remember it still don't fucking get it?
remote control planes that no people in it, alien entities and all those 'conspiracy' things aside, BUILDING 7 WAS PULLED, it was admitted it on live TV, BY LARRY SILVERSTEIN no less. this is factual and not arguable.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

Yeah...I guess you have me there. *scratches head*

How can anyone possibly begin to dispute all the evidence you presented to back up your opinion ? ;D

*shakes head*