Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explosives Used on 911 - Here's All the Evidence Needed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 12, 2009, 08:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myrmex

I'm pretty sure even if they indeed said they were the one who caused 9/11 it wouldn't change a thing and people would keep going on with their lives .... I was listening to cenk ugyur thursday and he said something about the nra ... how many school shooting does it take per day until thing changes ... 5 death ? 15 death ? 150 young american death per day  ? Don't think for a second anything will ever change in the system...

Spinning wheel is ...spinning ;)

Cap-Z-ro

These are nothing but paid bozo's.

Their goal is to goad people into "flame wars" by shoving ridiculous logic in our faces...so that site moderators will become frustrated and close off topics that threaten the 'status corrupt'.

If Stefan or any other site owner wants to eliminate these trash talkers altogether, the simplest way to do is to make everyone the moderator of their own threads.

It is no trouble at all to turf these creeps from all threads where they try to cause distraction.

In short order the infestation will be eradicated...and things will run smoothly.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Here is an example of the level of mental depravity and perversion reached by the very people who employ internet disinfo slugs.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6078529.ece

A clear picture of what we as a society are up against.

Regards...

johnbostick

Paranoia can be treated with drugs to be brought under control but can never be totally eliminated.  But there is no known treatment for shear stupidity.  I suspect you will just be stuck with that and your conspiracy theories.  GOOD DAY.
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not real.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: johnbostick on April 12, 2009, 02:23:38 PM
Paranoia can be treated with drugs to be brought under control but can never be totally eliminated.  But there is no known treatment for shear stupidity.  I suspect you will just be stuck with that and your conspiracy theories.  GOOD DAY.

wow john, ad hominem and non sequiturs... oh my!
nice how you resorted to that instead of addressing the questions i posed you, or making the clarifications as to what you where actually suggesting.
why am i not surprised?

and for the record it's 'sheer stupidity'... gotta love it when some guy is calling you stupid and can't spell or know what words mean, that's 'shear genius' man... i suspect you were stuck with hooked on phonics ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe