Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does a proven working TPU device exist at this time?

Started by AquariuZ, April 17, 2009, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

only gravity deflects it

Quote from: BEP on May 02, 2009, 09:24:48 AM
@Otto

If the problem is common EM fields then a simple Faraday cage will help. Just make sure all seems are good electrical connections and the cage is well Earthed.

Should the problem be the other way put solid mass between you and the TPU. The more solid and thicker the better. Distance helps a bit here, as well.

I don't know what your TPU could be radiating but you should check all possibilities before long. If you awake with white spots in your vision, headaches, nausea, etc. You should stop and fix the problem.

Repeated small EMP can also cause confusion and lethargy. Don't let it go that far.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on May 02, 2009, 10:23:10 AM
only gravity deflects it
Maybe it is a good thing but I can't agree with you until my 'Black Hole In MY Basement' project works  ::)  Maybe CERN will figure this out.

Until then, mass (very dense or lots of it) does a good job.

otto

Hello all,

@BEP

I dont have magnetic fields inside my TPU. The particles spreaded out of the transformers are my problem but as Im now good in my job there are not anymore so much particles leaving the TPU transformers and so my health is much better.

Thanks anyway.

Otto

Phantasm

Quote from: otto on May 02, 2009, 04:54:17 PM
Hello all,

@BEP

I dont have magnetic fields inside my TPU. The particles spreaded out of the transformers are my problem but as Im now good in my job there are not anymore so much particles leaving the TPU transformers and so my health is much better.

Thanks anyway.

Otto

Glad to hear your feeling better! I hope you are having good results and much excitement :)

giantkiller

Quote from: -[marco]- on May 02, 2009, 02:47:52 AM
sì bene se stiamo andando parlare tutte le lingue differenti nello stesso filetto, come il della MACEDONIA CD, quindi voi può essere it' sicuro; s che va essere un grande disordine!

Marcos.

Grazie, grazie, grazie!
faleminderit,
شكرا Ù,,Ùƒ
谢谢æ,¨
tänan
In het geval ik iemand gemist

And

Ank-thay ou-Yay! for those that have swine flu.

--giantkiller.