Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maxinum utilization or Back EMF...?

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, April 19, 2009, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

To generate very large amounts of electrical power with a modest initial input source, try this as an experiment?

1) Build a simple push-pull occillator out of, say 2N2222's and, say, a 30-35 VA transformer from Radio Shack or the equivalant.  Use as the occillator power source: a 1.5 VDC battery.

2) The transformer, wired backwards with the occillator going to the secondary, steps up the output from the ocillator from about 1.5 VAC to 12 VAC on the primary (mains) coil.  Take a long wire and loop several turns around this transformer to a much larger, or set of, transformer(s), thus using the occillator transformer as a trigger coil for the Back EMF to the whole bank.  Rectify the output of this bank to charge up a bank of batteries similar to the first one.  This bank can be wired in series or parallel---or both---as required.

3) Take 1.5 VDC from the large output bank and run the occillator with that power so that the system is self-generating indefinitely.  (The positive side of the battery can be reduced in voltage with a resistor, if necessary.) The excess power is used to run whatever you like.

There's a thread on Overunity that illistrates this idea very well that's entitled:  "Milliamps in, many amps out!"  Unfortunately, my time is limited on this borrowed computer, or I'd look for it.  There's a drawing of the schematic on the paged reply.  It tells the whole story with one picture.

NOTE:
The large bank will probably send strong power spikes through the trigger main coil to the secondary, thus stressing the @2N2222's with considerable power surges.  In that case, wire one or more diodes, even including properly valued zeners, to the positive terminal(s) of the output bank, thus harvesting the conducted Back EMF from this source as well.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Low-Q

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on April 19, 2009, 01:30:47 PM
To generate very large amounts of electrical power with a modest initial input source, try this as an experiment?

1) Build a simple push-pull occillator out of, say 2N2222's and, say, a 30-35 VA transformer from Radio Shack or the equivalant.  Use as the occillator power source: a 1.5 VDC battery.

2) The transformer, wired backwards with the occillator going to the secondary, steps up the output from the ocillator from about 1.5 VAC to 12 VAC on the primary (mains) coil.  Take a long wire and loop several turns around this transformer to a much larger, or set of, transformer(s), thus using the occillator transformer as a trigger coil for the Back EMF to the whole bank.  Rectify the output of this bank to charge up a bank of batteries similar to the first one.  This bank can be wired in series or parallel---or both---as required.

3) Take 1.5 VDC from the large output bank and run the occillator with that power so that the system is self-generating indefinitely.  (The positive side of the battery can be reduced in voltage with a resistor, if necessary.) The excess power is used to run whatever you like.

There's a thread on Overunity that illistrates this idea very well that's entitled:  "Milliamps in, many amps out!"  Unfortunately, my time is limited on this borrowed computer, or I'd look for it.  There's a drawing of the schematic on the paged reply.  It tells the whole story with one picture.

NOTE:
The large bank will probably send strong power spikes through the trigger main coil to the secondary, thus stressing the @2N2222's with considerable power surges.  In that case, wire one or more diodes, even including properly valued zeners, to the positive terminal(s) of the output bank, thus harvesting the conducted Back EMF from this source as well.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
Drawings?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Low-Q on April 22, 2009, 07:01:35 PM
Drawings?

>>Yes, thank you for asking.  I do have a schematic for an experimental test system, but I can't upload it without a scanner on this computer.  I can try on another computer as a software experiment at a local junior college, which does have a scanner.  (The drawing needs work, but it's ready now.  Some explaination(s) may also be necessary after uploading it.)

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

Can't seem to locate that 'Milliamps in, many amps out!' thread bigM.

Are you sure the thread title is correct ?

I must have missed it first time around.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
Can't seem to locate that 'Milliamps in, many amps out!' thread bigM.  Are you sure the thread title is correct ?  I must have missed it first time around.
Regards...

>>I made a copy of the data picture file, and now I can't find it in my notes! Frustrating!

You might have a point?!?!
I just can't prove it.   >:(     ???     ::)     :-\

That was the title I remember.  A small ocillator was paralleled onto a larger coil and that trigger occillator caused a power surge with Back EMF to be harvested with a full wave bridge.  Really.  Simple and easy to prove, the way the posting Member drew it.

Well, I'll have more time to try and find it tomorrow, if I can find it.   :(

I'll also try and upload my schematic.  On a borrowed computer.    :-\

--Lee