Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LTspice IV Computes That Over Unity AC Circuit Works!

Started by D.R.Jackson, April 27, 2009, 12:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.R.Jackson

Quote from: samedsoft on April 29, 2009, 02:27:03 AM
DR

Can you make a switch to tun it on after starting up and charging a cap and prove self running system on LTSpice?

Nuri

Thats an interesting test to contrieve in software.  My current idea is to try and use a low power model to power a high powered model.  And I am thinking of that as an LTspice file. 

I do not think that I can make a switch in the software that can switch on in the circuit simulation so many seconds later.  It would have to be told to kick on after the circuit simulation has charged up.  So that would be hard for me to model.  There might be a spice model for such a switch some place.  You never now what models you can Google and find.

D.R.Jackson

I want to conduct an experiment to see how much positive power we have from this apparently 16 watt circuit?  If it is near to 16 watts with a resistor to visualize the peak power.  And so, to do that I want to replace the reactive load of C3 (-Xc) with a resistor calculated to properly load the circuit for 16 watts.

Well first of all, when I measured the wattage from peak to peak very carefully to 2 digits past the decimal, the sum that I obtained from the model was 17  rathr than 16W.  So I am using that figure here.

Where
Vc = 45 V
P C3 = 17W peak

17W / 45V = 0.377777777777778 Amps

45V / 0.377777777777778 Amps = 119.117647058823 ohms

So I have replaced C3 with a 119 ohm resistor (R1) and run the wattage plot across this resistor.  And compared it to the input wattage of V1.  And that plot is below with a circuit diagram of the experiment.

You will notice that in this circuit the wattage across R1 appears to be 18 watts rather than 17 watts.  Anyways we are close to properly loading the circuit.  And notice that the power of R1 is all positive.  The power across the former C3 load capacitor was reactive and centered upon the zero axis.  Here the power is all above the axis and looks well in amplitude. 

Also notice how low in amplitude that the input power of V1 is?

I would say that in my visual estimation of this circuit being a 16 watt circuit from the original plot a few post above.  That to say this is a 16 watt circuit is about correct.  I will let you be the judge of wave forms.  However this is not 60 Hz but 1 kHz and the current alternates real fast and so, when rectified and filtered the power should be able to easily run to the peak of this circuit.  The angular velocity energy of 1 kHz is way higher than that of 60 Hz ~ but I am certain that some techs and engineers will never understand what I mean by that comment.  The angular velocity energy I mean.  It is higher than 60 Hz.  When this is filtered after rectification it will do good at this frequency.  Really fast delivery of charge to our power supply filter is what I mean.

I have read the comments of some of the folk over at the Yahoo LTspice group about my circuits and their views.  Mostly those who have not even opened up the circuits and run them, but comment merely by opinion.  Of course I am sure that they can not explain this here one circuit.  And so, I challenged them with all of their knowledge and know how to analyze and explain it, or declare that LTspice is in error.   Of course there are some really good folk at that group and some are helpful and so, it takes all kinds for sure.  And thats going to happen here at this post too.  But I have been around the block and know how that all goes.

Ok, I will catch you all around here as results dictate and time allows.  And I will be sure to update things here as I can.  And so, experiment with these things.

D.R.Jackson

The previous switch and capacitor comment to power off of, reminded me of my strangest and possibly most over unity model of my circuits I have thats hidden in the files of the first download at the top of page 1 (and now at the end of this post).

In that circuit I focused on the fact of the alternating peak to peak current that L1 induces into the power supply.  Normaly you do not have AC current going to a DC power supply but the force of L1 creates that condition and induces it nonetheless.

And so, I reasoned that the positive peak being +33mA and the negative peak being -33mA (in the orignal model), could allow one half cycle alteration to replace back the current that is taken.  But how can I do that?  Where do I place it and take it from with respect to the power supply?

I decided that if I can move the place the current alternates to and from, to someplace external to the power supply.  And still have the 10 volt power supply voltage there.  It might work.  And so my idea was a capacitor.

What I did in the model was design a very heavy low pass filter with two 10000uF caps and a 0.01 Henry choke into a Pi network filter.

What this does, is that upon initial charge up of the circuit these two large capacitors take on allot of heavy initial electron current flow to charge up.  And way more charge than the moving L1 current.  Then once they charge up and cease to pull anymore current, the circuit normalizes. And so, the last capacitor out from the power supply on the the far side of the 0.01 H choke becomes the place that the alternating charge of L1 is deposited on.  And then a current of around 8mA peak to peak leaks through to the power supply.  So the power supply input now has dropped way down around 8mA peak to peak in that range (around 80mW input).  While the 60mA peak to peak charge for our circuit now circulates from the 10000uF cap at 10V.  LTspice reveals that the charge is taken only from this capacitor on one half cycle and then replaced back on the other and so, the charge is replenished via cycle alterations back and forth.  And the efficiency of the over unity expression of this model as computed by LTspice after all is charged up and normalized.  Is great.

It seemed to make sense to me, so I modeled it and the software shows me that it agrees with my assumption.  Just like it does with all of my model assumptions.  Which to say the least boogles me.  But its all fun to work with and ponder.

So as far as my working Spice models go, you ain't seen nothing yet.  I know what I have designed and am going to pull out for you all to simulate.  So, it all just gets stranger and stranger as we go.  You'll see.

Well let me just add the file to download in this reply here immediately below and allow some people to ponder that simulation in software.

This is the low powered 2N5550 transistor model.  L2 in this model is 0.5H.

LTspice plots V1 power in to be, after charge up is ceased:

(+)4.5mW + (-)74.09mW

versus C3 power output

(+)744.7mW + (-)709.26mW (with some peaks varying)

hoptoad

@ D. R. Jackson, I have a simple question.

In your circuit shown above, can I assume that the emitter of Q1, and one leg of the input signal leads are connected directly to a common negative?

This is an important aspect of the circuit to me that needs clarifying before I can offer any pertinent comments on the circuit operation.
I grew up in the analogue era, and designed many audio (sine wave) amplifiers in my youth.

Cheers

Paul-R

When using simulation software, it is essential to bear in mind the rules that govern
the programming of the package. Generally speaking, these rules will be those of
conventional physics.

Much of what is being worked on here uses concepts beyond conventional physics; not
necessarily always breaking these rules, but going beyond them. The software may not
be able to handle this.

(For instance, several workers are working on negative resistors and getting results.
What happens if they are placed in this software?)