Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING New Gravity Wheel Design!

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

i have tried this before,

the reason it will not work is because the weight of those "rollers" have to be a slightly greater than the weight of the center weight

if you look, it would be the weight of one set of rollers versus two sets of rollers

that would mean one set of rollers plus the center weight, versus the weight of two rollers, and if the rollers are slightly heavier, that would mean it would still be bottom heavy

@ken, the circumference could be figured out to work but the weight ratio would screw it up
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

GraViTaR

WOW! This is AWESOME!

I made a sim with some modifications on WM and IT WORKS!

I tilted the whole system so it starts at roughly a one o'clock/seven o'clock orientation and I used gear reduction to increase the lifting power of the rollers and it raises the center weight with NO PROBLEM!

I am trying to set up a locking and unlocking mechanism to complete the machine to run continuously.

This could generate electricity with simple gravity power, instead of those big, ugly windmills that are all over the countryside.

I've included a screen shot that shows what I'm talking about.

I wish the pea-brains around here would actually do a little creative thinking before knocking things they don't understand.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 27, 2009, 07:02:36 PM
Here is finally a solution to make a working gravity system that clearly violates NO LAWS of physics.

It is very self explanatory.

This picture is not to any certain scale. It is only to illustrate the general principle.

Pairs of rollers RELAY a weight from bottom to top. Each roller has a weight on the outside which acts to turn the roller to push the main weight up.

The now top heavy wheel turns 180° and the process starts all over again.

The biggest challenge to building this system will be synchronizing the rollers to lock and unlock in certain positions during the cycle.

I call this the RECIPROCAL TORQUE RELAY SYSTEM.

If you lift a 1 pound weight 1 meter off the ground equaling 1 newton of force then you will only get 1 newton of force if the object is released into free fall.

gravity only stores kinetic energy. what you put in is what you get out.

hartiberlin

Quote from: GraViTaR on April 13, 2010, 09:26:28 PM
WOW! This is AWESOME!

I made a sim with some modifications on WM and IT WORKS!

I tilted the whole system so it starts at roughly a one o'clock/seven o'clock orientation and I used gear reduction to increase the lifting power of the rollers and it raises the center weight with NO PROBLEM!

I am trying to set up a locking and unlocking mechanism to complete the machine to run continuously.

This could generate electricity with simple gravity power, instead of those big, ugly windmills that are all over the countryside.

I've included a screen shot that shows what I'm talking about.

I wish the pea-brains around here would actually do a little creative thinking before knocking things they don't understand.

Hmm,
how should this work ?
Could you please explain it some more and post your WM2D file ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mr_bojangles

i said this earlier,

each set of counterweights needs to be slightly heavier than the weight of the middle sliding weight

this means on each side you have (2) * (x) on each side, x= slightly (>) weight of sliding weight (number 5)

so once the sliding weight reaches the top, it now how to fight slightly more than twice the weight (3 and 4) of (5)

this also means weight set 2 is almost completely neutralized since it is so close to the axis

following this, weight set (3 and 4) are extended half the distance of the wheel (3) and the full distance (4)

because weight (5) is so long, the point of balance will be at the center, which would almost make it balance out 3 and 4, but because it is slightly less heavy, it will continue to be bottom heavy

weight set 1 will be outweighed by set 3, 2 will neutralize itself, and 4 will out weigh 5, because if it didn't, weight 5 would have no vertical movement to begin with

therefore, you can make weight 5 have vertical movement, but it will be top heavy if 5 weighs less

if 5 weighs the same as the rollers, it will be balanced and no vertical movement will occur

if 5 weighs more than the rollers, it will have no vertical movement and will become bottom heavy

edit::::::::::: to add pic
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields