Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does a "kick" look like on an oscilloscope?

Started by Grumpy, April 29, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

@Grumpy

By the way, previously, you tried to remove some of the noise from my thinking. In doing so, you tried to move a donkey by pulling on the rope. Next time use a BB gun shot in the butt, as it is more effective.  :o

It has taken 6 months, but some noise has definitively been removed. I have had to shake down quite a bit of my "understanding" of reality.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Grumpy

Everyone can believe what they wish.  They can cast doubts, assumptions, arguments, and anything else they can think of.

At this point, anything the nay-say-ers say or do is irrelevant.

If no one else believes that this is what a "kick" looks like, then they may continue to chase their own shadows and dreams.

That is the infamous "kick", Paul.  What would it look like on a spectrum analyzer?

Quote from: pauldude000 on May 02, 2009, 02:21:30 AM
@Grumpy

First of all, I want you to know that I am not trying to start one of our (in)famous arguments.  ;D

A simple problem exists, and that is one of definition. Without a definition of exactly what a "kick" is, any spike or oscillation could be claimed as one on a scope shot.

At this point, we could truthfully have ten thousand claims about what a "kick" is, with its associated screen shot demonstration, and it means nothing unless it is the effect SM was describing as a "kick". If SM referred to older usages of the word, then a kick has to do with current.

If he was using a home-brew, self imposed definition for the word, then we might as well drop the concept of proving the "kick" until further information becomes available, as we will never truly know for certain.

Similar to Mace, I see simple oscillations which may or may not be aberrant, and may have a multitude of explanation.

Notice that I am NOT stating your observance of irregular oscillation is irrelevant. What I am saying is that there is no way to prove whether they are in fact SM's kicks.

They probably do contain great significance.

SM was none too clear, as he directly referred to a document which described the kick as an inrush current, then spoke of the kicks as if they were a voltage based phenomena and not a current based phenomena.

Paul Andrulis
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

I believe that SM described what the kick looks like on a spectrum analyzer - not on an oscilloscope.   When he explained that you start to get kicks and then the little kicks combine into one big kick - this is what appears on a spectrum analyzer.  On a spectrum analyzer, the "big kick" is a region of "continuous spectrum", and a single kick is a spike. 

Now, Loner, what sources produce a "continuous spectrum"?

On an oscilloscope, a continuous spectrum - which must have positive and negative harmonics - looks like an oscillation.

This only took about 3 years to figure out, but better late than never.

The voltage level of the scope shot that I posted is irrelevent.  I only wanted to show the signal itself.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

That scope shot can be garnered from many HV discharges and is produced by a burst of impulses.

-Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Quote from: Grumpy on May 05, 2009, 09:23:34 AM
I believe that SM described what the kick looks like on a spectrum analyzer - not on an oscilloscope.   When he explained that you start to get kicks and then the little kicks combine into one big kick - this is what appears on a spectrum analyzer.  On a spectrum analyzer, the "big kick" is a region of "continuous spectrum", and a single kick is a spike. 

Now, Loner, what sources produce a "continuous spectrum"?

On an oscilloscope, a continuous spectrum - which must have positive and negative harmonics - looks like an oscillation.

This only took about 3 years to figure out, but better late than never.

The voltage level of the scope shot that I posted is irrelevent.  I only wanted to show the signal itself.

We don't make them. We acquire them by getting a reverb like feedback when in tune.
Planet Earth talks this language all the time in kinetics, like Earthquakes and tidal waves. The Earthquake starts it and the kinetic after shocks create havoc.
   In tune means the point of lowest resistance, obstruction. If the coil is not tuned it becomes the obstruction when the return happens. But you can't get the return if you didn't generate the correct 'Q'. There is only one language. Consider it like using a megaphone in an echo chamber. You really don't want to yell. In fact you don't have too.
And if the source is in step, in harmony with the return haven't we all experienced that?
QuoteWhen two or more come together...
--giantkiller.