Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating free energy out of COLLAPSING MAGNETIC FIELD

Started by Tito L. Oracion, May 26, 2009, 12:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Asymatrix on June 05, 2009, 06:09:25 AM
Seems like Tommey Reed took this to it's conclusion and found there is no OU to be had.

i'm always saying that it depends on the arrangement!  >:(

allcanadian

@asymatrix
Quote:
"Seems like Tommey Reed took this to it's conclusion and found there is no OU to be had."

LOL, I would say Tommy Reed has not even scratched the surface, doing a few basic experiments and getting negative results is hardly a conclusion of any sort, it is a good start. I have done all the experiments he has done and hundreds more years ago and from these experiments I gained insight, they were a stepping stone to understanding things on a more fundamental level. Personally, he does not seem like the kind of person to give up, I think he will keep at this until he finds what he is looking for and I wish him the best of luck.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

giantkiller

That's because it is not based on BEMF.
Look again at the Tesla bifilar magnifying transmitter patent. A field pushing inside another field all on the same pulse. Then it collapses on itself. It works like an inductor and a capacitor. But not an LC circuit. You could treat it like that though. The BEMF is inside the field.
If you want to have fun at the Edison / Cromagnon level then sandwich between two plates of aluminum. Just don't touch the edges. OR charge a capacitor in parallel with the coil but use a switch to connect the fast discharge cap into the coil. Place this in a plastic trash can lid lined with aluminum foil. Mount on back of vehicle and fire at vehicle behind you to alleviate any chasers, thumpers or swine fortresses. The charge comes from the alternator. Cruel, huh?  :o

--giantkiller. Better living through stun guns.  :D

turbo

Don't you think that is about the first thing we guy's tried?
The collapsing voltage is higher, and thus it an charge up caps to high voltage using low voltage pulses.
But there is loss in the form of heat, and especially when using a low resistance primary to create a strong field.

I have tried many,many,many things regarding inductive kickback, because that is it's real name, but never was able to extract more energy out then i had to put in.
The collapsing field travels close to C, that is close, not over.
When it does go over it gives rise to RF and the energy will start to radiate away in the form of radio/microwaves.

If you are sure about your statement, feel free to back it by demonstrations.

Marco.

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

Do you know that making circuit design like a cross, gives you free energy, believe me its true, there's the secret "the way to the cross where JESUS died for you."   

hope you got it.  :-X

God bless
otits