Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unable to account for frequency related to Magnet being pulsed by Inductor

Started by duff, May 27, 2009, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@duff

I'm sure you've seen this....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5540717206741162529

The frequency highlighted on the video isn't the only one of interest. 959.4 is one of many that can be interesting. In each frequency's case the magnet size, shape and strength have almost no relationship to the frequency.

gyulasun

Hi Duff,

IF you have an oscilloscope at hand, you could plug in a a few feet of wire to its input, no ground is needed and use the scope as a kind of field strength meter,  I am sure you know what I mean.  You may even use the 10:1 probe as a pick up antenna if you clip to its "hot" pin a piece of wire and the ground clip is floating.
This way you may find a "signal" of high amplitude,  unfortunately your mains frequency sinusoidal signal (50 or 60Hz) will possibly rule on the display.  If so,  maybe you could use some Faraday shield around your coil + magnet setup to see if this effect reduces.

rgds,  Gyula

BEP

@Gyula

The signal you will see with an antenna will be primarily electric. The same for any effect from house or grid wiring. A very large air core winding would be more telling. A Hall-Effect probe would show more, provided it can handle the frequencies in question.

Of course, putting the whole thing in a Faraday cage will also tell you something.
My guess is the cage will do nothing to the effect.

@duff

If another spool of wire is available, try it. You should see the singing tone will change with the resonant frequency of the spool and not the change in magnets. Just use spools of air core. I'm not saying the tone is relative to the spool. It should be relative to the magnet as an affect from the spool field. Confused yet?

BEP

MACEDONIA CD

@duff

i like to ask you something

did you get the  SPINING EFFECKT >  LIKE JET ENGINE TURBINE   ;)

I THING  THE MAGNET FOR <S.M>  DEVICE  IS FOR  TO GET SPINING  MAGNET FILD   LIKE  GENERATOR

I THING  THE POINT FOR  SINGING  OR VIBRATING THE  MAGNET  FILD FROM NEO   IS NOT   <TPU> LIKR   S.M

IF I  SEE DEPER  IN MEANING WHAT  IS   THAT  SPINING  LIKE A JET TURBINE  INSAID THE  TPU

THE RESOLTS IS THE  <....   FROM TPU   STEVEN HAS ALLWAYS  GET FROM HIM  <DC VOLTAGE
BEACOUSE  YOU MAY  SEE  WHEN HE SAY SPINING   

SPINING IN ONE DIRECTION   IS ABLE TO PRODUCED  <DC VOLTAGE
THAT IS  THE WAY  TO GO AND HOW TO MAKE

NO  SINGING 
FORM SOME MAGNET

THE ATHER  TPU

WHIT  PUTING THE TV AND  DRILL TO HIM 
THAT TPU IS HAVE    5000 HZ  THAT IS AMAZING  IMAGEN THAT SPEED   OF  LET SAY SOME DC GENERATOR    TO SPIN   5000  TURNS  JUST IN ONE SECOND
YOU AMY ASK  AND THING  IF THE ELKTROMAGNET HO IS SPINING THERE  IS NOT  TO BE NEED TO BE BIG  ONLY VERY VERY SMALL ELKTROMATGNET  WHIT THAT  KIND OF SPEED  WHILL BE ABLE TO PRODUCED  INCREDEBLE   POWER
I LIKE TO POINT  LIKE  S.M SAYS  TO < MANNIX   MOVE SMALL MAGNET  WHIT SPEED LIKE A GUN BULYTH 
BUT  IS HARDEST TO  EXPLANE HOW IS ABLE SOMETHING TO SPIN  WHEN WE PUT  5000 HZ  OR LESS OR  MAYBE MORE

HOW  TO SPIN    AND FINALY RESOLTS  TO HAVE   <DC VOLTAGE

HAVE  MAKE MAY SOLUTION  DIDI YOU GET SOME  NOW IS TIME TO MAKE SETUP   AND WORKING  DEVICE

THANKS  FOR ALL FRIEND  HERE HO HAS READING THIS
I

duff

@Mark

I placed the circuit in a Faraday Cage made of aluminum screen, 34"x20"x34", which was grounded to a ground rod. Cable length to ground rod was about 3 feet.

I know a copper cage would be better but that all I have at the moment. The aluminum should have attenuated the signal some.

Anyway it made no difference. Still have the fantom signal.

BTW: Yes, I'm confident in the FG readout (considering resolution), it matches the frequency counter in my scope.

@Bep

Yes I have seen Marco dancing magnets. I find it interesting that you stated that 959.4 where as I only mentioned 959Hz. To be precise the signal is in fact 959.4 Hz.

Last night I was thinking that the only other thing constant outside the driving signal is the resonant freq of the coil. So I tried putting a 4.37nF/3KV cap in parallel with the inductor. The 959.4Hz remained  unchanged.

@Gyula

I've looked at the inductor signal and its a little difficult to describe some of what I've seen. I did try Bep's suggestion of using another air coil but that seemed to introduce more factors however I could see peaks slowly up and down when I am to either side of the center freq. and at center  the movement stops.

Below is a scope shot of the probe alone beside one of the  leads to the inductor. The driving circuit consist of two irf840 in parallel and driven by a mic4420 (6A driver).

I find it interesting that the ringing is at 35.714 KHz.

Steven Mark states: "I made an amp and had a really difficult time with a 35K resonance I ad so much trouble with it that I finally left the resonance there. I last measured it at 35.705K at a really high level."

I've order some ratiometric linear hall effect sensors (A1322LUA-T) that will be in next week. Maybe they will shed more light on this.

-Duff