Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Field Disruptor FACT or Fiction?Please read-

Started by subgirl28, May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: subgirl28 on June 02, 2009, 03:10:21 PM
i ended up purchasing several different items.

Subgirl,

Another avenue to explore is the work and devices of Don Croft.

In particular check out the Succor Punch

"To utilize the SP, you turn it on and hold it over your heart chakra and tell it what you want it to do. If you are a victim of ELF or microwave Psychotronic torture, you instruct the SP to create a perfect shield against any form of harmful energy that is beamed at you from any dimension, which is intended to cause you harm from any sentient being or thought form directing that harmful energy towards you."

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/spindex.shtml

Ron

sm0ky2

one thing to try might be inducing electrocution, in an attempt to burn out the circuitry of any such microtechnology.
using HV static-electric shock.
either zap yourself repeatedly with PVC pipe and a silk rag, or possibly have a team of friends in wooly socks 'lend a helping hand'   
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

the_big_m_in_ok

sm0ky2 said:
one thing to try might be inducing electrocution, in an attempt to burn out the circuitry of any such microtechnology.
using HV static-electric shock.
I have a concern with that:
If someone or something has the technology to implant a device in the body so that's it's undetectable, then would they already know people would be exposed to natural electric shock through rugs and carpets?  If technology like this is actually possible, then natural static electric shocks should have been dealt with and eliminated by previous R&D, yes?

Besides, my experience with a one-time, casual family of benefactors(they bought me dinner and a pair of shoes), was that their problems didn't start until after they helped me.   I don't consider myself a jinx, since this hasn't happen before or since.
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

NTMaximusD

Some other things to think about. Infrasonic sound waves can produce many of the experiences that you are having. Check your surrounding area for any heavy rotating equipment that could be generating very low frequency sound waves. Since "It" was responsive to the tone generator, you might want to look into various tones that might affect it. Try the Tibetan signing bowls sounds, there are several good examples on youtube. If you are trying to change your own resonant frequency then try a binaural sound generator. Binaural sounds use offset tones going into each ear to set up 1 to 10 hz standing wave signals in your brain. There are a few software programs on the internet that can do this and they are free.
Lastly, form a mental picture of yourself as filled with bright white light that drives "It" out and makes you free.

Good Luck.

linoavac

http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/magnet_electromag.jpg
http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/electrorepulsion.jpg

this to SHARE ----- cutting negative magnetism WITH electromagnet (advance)
ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELD
.friends LINOAVAC.