Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Field Disruptor FACT or Fiction?Please read-

Started by subgirl28, May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0c

Quote from: BEP on May 28, 2009, 10:41:03 PM
As much fun as some people have with this it is quite real for an unlucky few.

And you don't think a Faraday Cage might help?

subgirl28

The one reply with the copper soles, sounds great, so grounding myself you say? Would that be only for an electric field? I bought one of those faraday cages but it was like a special mesh material. and it did not work.  the tin foil hat did not work at all I felt ridiculous! LOL  I also tried one of those copper hats from lessenemf.com store.  I cant get it to leave. I will try the copper shoes and see if they can lose me that way.  In one of the articles i read.  A superconducter offers 100 % shielding affects.  What is that? could you explain to me how i can use it to break up a electro magnetic field? Where i can buy or make one. In the mean time thanks for the ideas! ----rc

lostcauses10x

If such is real a good grounded cage as suggested.

Just for info what is it telling you??

One of the things that has a crazy associated with it as treatable by lithium as a drug. Yet did you ever think such may really do what you are asking about.

lostcauses10x

Just for info, A lot of the drugs used in the psychiatric field cause shifts in the patterns  of the brain.

BEP

Quote from: 0c on May 28, 2009, 11:23:51 PM
And you don't think a Faraday Cage might help?

For the majority of emissions, yes. The US embassy in Moscow was a Faraday cage (70's). If you were smart you wouldn't accept an office near the outer wall.