Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 21, 2009, 02:57:00 AM
Probably this is the cause. 1800+ vac, dear!

It seems to me you have an awesome rotor there that at grinder speeds outputs so much, in contrast what we are already acustomed.
40 watts output?:) at 27awg? That's cool. :)

In my humble noob oppinion, if you are concerned about efficient output extraction from the coil, you should have a voltage range as Mr T has 400-500 vac is just fine.
Above this rating, as people suggest, cause of eddie curents or dielectric breakdown between adjacent wires (biffilar), or dont' know what - you have losses that you do not want to have.

Thicker wires are the solution to it i suppose.

May i ask for something? If it is not much trouble, Could you report perfomance with capacitors? High voltage low uf and high uf low voltage ratings?

Regards,
Baroutologos

Ya what comes to 44 W output is pretty good out of that relatively small coil. I will try to add an outter coil around this inner... 80W with acceleration?  Would be great. On the other hand I need 24-25 awg and fill bobbin to the top and that should be more efficient than this awg 27 or maybe not.   What do you mean about caps?  Connect cap parralel to your coil and see if that helps in acceleration or power output? I have tried that with 2200vac microwave cap. Nothing worth paying attention to. Take your time winding bifilar and you will be rewarded.

I would like to try some 100+ ohm awg 27 bifilar (big capacitor) on same E core. Load it up at low rpm to avoid voltage over buildup and see what can you get out of it at high rpm. It is parasitic when unloaded but when loaded it might be very efficient at higher rpm because of capacistance and number of turns it has..

@T

What was you lowest awg bifilar? Have you ever tested high awg high ohm bifilars? or just 22-24?

Minde

Yucca

@broli

RE Bitoroid Transformer:

I suppose you could maybe use higher voltages and then step down, this might improve power to weight ratio, without experimenting lots more I'm not sure though ???

Also I think running at 60Hz is not great, certainly in normal transformers you get much better power to weight ratios using fast cores and much higher frequencies, that's why im going for a metglass core using up to 100 kHz SIN excitation.

I'm seeing Thanes BTT as a good proof of concept at the moment, if his power factor reports and scopeshots are as shown (I have no reason to doubt them) then it is without doubt doing some good stuff!

baroutologos

caps

No minde, i did not mean connecting a cap parallel or anything. I meant to measure the energy transfer efficiency by charging a cap via a FWBR.

It will be interesting.
By the way, watch out the caps. they bite bad!

Regards,
Baroutologos

baroutologos

Edit:
My DMM is damaged. Spikes must have done the job :)
I measure my biffilar coil that was under brief testing , again, and measures some 55 ohms - not 85- as i have previously claimed.
So 55 ohms/29 awg outputs in my rotor at +- 1 cm gap (closed loop magnetic field by utilizing 2 coils) 500 volts at 2200 and 0.28 Amps.

I coclude if i make a 100 ohms and spinning rotor at 3000 rpms easily i could hit kilo volt range. !!

question

It is the biffilar or HV coils are meant to be that High voltage???

Regards,
Baroutologos

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 22, 2009, 05:07:45 PM

I coclude if i make a 100 ohms and spinning rotor at 3000 rpms easily i could hit kilo volt range. !!

question

It is the biffilar or HV coils are meant to be that High voltage???

Regards,
Baroutologos

I have 66 ohm bifilar awg 27 and it hits 1k at only 2000+ rpm. Depends on magnet strenght and gap? Lots of flux goes thru that E core too.  I have no meter anymore to measure anything beyond that.  Thane suggested to try a lower 22-24 awg and I cores he gets better output  but I dont have wire to try.

Minde