Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

I wonder if there is some way to take advantage of such a resonance. Its like Bart said: lots of rpm dropped in less than a second and still glad my coil didnt brake off. Such a hit. Multimeter kept frying there for 2-3 seconds. At resonance coil gets close to superconductive and it grabs on a magnet big time. Maybe someone experienced could explain how to take advantage of this. Imagine @6000 rpm your system reach this resonance... effects could be destructive..  all of the sudden all of your coils fly off  ;D

Minde

derricka

Quote from: minde4000 on August 10, 2009, 08:21:10 PM
I wonder if there is some way to take advantage of such a resonance.

Actually there is. Resonances recirculate energy, so if more energy pumping the system goes in, then is being withdrawn or lost, the power will build until something breaks. Power companies often take advantage of resonance to do power factor correction, lowering power production/delivery costs. Sometimes banks of capacitors are used, but often, an unloaded motor or undriven generator is left in circuit, which acts as a capacitor when deliberately run out of phase. This is called a synchronous condenser (or synchronous compensator).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronous_condenser

supermuble

I would like to get some advice   ??? ;D

I have a 20" circumference plastic rotor, about 6.5" diameter. I am thinking that 10 Neo magnets spaced at regular intervals, about 0.400" apart from each other. The coil spools i want to use are 2.5" deep x 2" wide with a 3/4" hollow core.

I could use any advice that would help. I can probably run a maximum of 8000 rpm on my Window motor prime mover. What combination of magnet spacing, magnet sizes, core type, etc should I use on my generator disk.

Here is an example of the sizes, but I plan on rewinding the coils and using Neo magnets (not ceramic). See pic.

supermuble

We live in an artificial paradigm where everything has limitations. The limitations are artificial. There are no laws that cannot be bent or broken.  ;D

i_ron

Quote from: supermuble on August 15, 2009, 02:24:50 PM
We live in an artificial paradigm where everything has limitations. The limitations are artificial. There are no laws that cannot be bent or broken.  ;D

Some very nice graphics.

Except they don't reflect the real world happenings. I showed that the shorted coil actually changes polarity by nearly 180 degrees... where is this in your fantasy piece? It would be better to base your hypothetical
modeling on a working machine, don't you think?

Ron