Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Thank you very much I_ron for the lively presentation of what happens between a magnet and  a coil!

Ok i am not that noob. I know the basics. I just wanted to know your findings regarding the discrepancies observed between a shorted coil and a loaded coil in "Perepiteia" mode.

It seems like we deal with some kind of mystery, yet.
Apart form voltage creation. When coil is shorted a smooth, Lenzless, action is present.
When loaded, this smoothness goes away, drag manifests that is proportional to real load applied and have to pay each watt out.
Reasons still unknown for that. Neither coil's turns help to offset this from happening.
Anyway, thanks again

Regards,
Baroutologos

CRANKYpants

Quote from: i_ron on August 21, 2009, 11:12:39 PM

Now contrast that with the erroneous statement made earlier by the inventor…

Can you see the discrepancy? What I have stated can be verified, by you or anyone. It is common sense. It just IS. You don’t need a scope… just an analog meter will do, connect your meter to the coil/core lying on the bench and rapidly move a neo up to it. The meter will give a blip and stop when you stop. Zero motion equals zero induced voltage. Now pull the neo quickly away from the coil/core and you should see a blip in the opposite direction. Exactly as I have stated.

I will let Thane have the final word…

Regards, Ron

THERE CAN NEVER BE ANY "REAL" FINAL WORD WHEN DEALING WITH A CLOSED MIND.

QuoteZero motion equals zero induced voltage
THIS CORRECT INFORMATION - IT JUST DOES NOT APPLY IN ANT WAY AT ALL - IT IS LIKE A GRADE 1 STUDENT TRYING TO EXPLAIN - QUANTUM PHYSICS - YOU ONLY GET TINY FRACTION OF THE WHOLE STORY.

NOW REPEAT YOUR EXPERIMENT WITH:

1) A SHORTED HIGH VOLTAGE COIL
2) ABOVE THE CRITICAL FREQUENCY
3) SUCH THAT THE INDUCED VOLTAGE IS STORED IN THE COIL'S PARASITIC CAPACITANCE
4) BECAUSE THE COIL'S IMPEDANCE DOES NOT ALLOW CURRENT TO FLOW.

A CORRECT EVALUATION IS BOTH ABOVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND DESIRE - IN FACT IF YOU TRULY HAD THE DESIRE (AND AN OPEN MIND) THE UNDERSTANDING WOULD EVENTUALLY FOLLOW - THAT IS METAPHYSICS - SOMETHING ELSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER.

THAT'S MY "NOT SO-FINAL" FINAL WORD.

T

i_ron

Quote from: baroutologos on August 22, 2009, 05:07:54 AM

Ok i am not that noob. I know the basics. I just wanted to know your findings regarding the discrepancies observed between a shorted coil and a loaded coil in "Perepiteia" mode.

Regards,
Baroutologos

Baroutologos,

Yes, I have followed your work and know you have a good understanding.
My little little "coil/magnet 101" was for the many on the list that seem to be a bit unclear as to what is happening and let statements, like my quote, go unchallenged.

Keep up the good work,

Ron

i_ron

Quote from: supermuble on August 22, 2009, 01:48:39 AM
I have a few questions.

You did not talk about current in this explanation at all. Current is what makes the magnetic field, not voltage, right?

Your explanation at the end makes no sense whatsoever, at least not to me. No offense. How can the external field be reduced, and core drag reduced, and then Lenz's law drag INCREASED. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you short a coil, you have a stronger external field, and stronger magnetic drag because of Lenz's law. It's pretty simple.

Super,

It is a complex reaction taking place and you are quite correct, current flow is of prime importance. But in the interests of laying a basic ground work that we could build on I kept the explanation as simple as possible. As you know, voltage is a first necessity, first you have voltage, then current can flow.

I felt comfortable in leaving out current as I had already posted the resultant flux field between a shorted and unshorted coil previously.
This confirms what I said, that the field reverses and is reduced at the same time, for a shorted coil.

I did the experiment one time also with a single HV shorted coil with a sense coil winding over top of the HV winding. The external field is/was
practically nonexistent.  Just do the experiment. I will accept different results as long as the conditions are stated.

Two and three were answers to separate questions, are you running them together?

Ron

CRANKYpants

@ ALL,

I-RON HAS HIS OWN THREAD NOW - FOR HIS DISCUSSION AND TEST DATA.

ANY POST NOT PERTAINING DIRECTLY TO REPLICATION OF THE GENERATOR OR TRANSFORMER WILL BE REMOVED MONDAY. TO PRESERVE THEM I SUGGEST CUTTING AND PASTING.

T