Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Powersource Tesla used for his Electric car ?

Started by Cherryman, June 10, 2009, 04:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@Paul-R

no, there was no need to do this.

Tesla made something like a TPU!!

Look at his patents: you see toroids, He used pulsed toroids, I suppose they were stacked.
Maybe made a little bit different then SMs toroids but the functioning is the same.

He showed us how to rotate the particles ....

Otto

nueview

then why not just capture it from local radio broadcast stations allong the way there were enough high power stations in the country by 1939.
martin

otto

Hello all,

@nueview

because its impossible.

Imagine: you have 3 frequencies working in a TPU that is in your car. Youre driving from town to town. The 1. radio station has in the other town a lower power than in "your" town. You would have to change the frequency mix......

Heeey, its better you have a fixed frequency mix then catch local radio stations. Can we hear a radio in a desert? I dont know.

Not to mention power lines. In some countries you have only a few power lines. And then what?

Dont complicate. Its easy. Its just a frequency mix that works on every point of our planet.

Otto

nueview

OTTO
i do not think that distance is the problem for these waves as the timing seems more inportant for there reception than distance neuralphone technology seems to prove this point out quite well.

i once built a 555 timer to charge a tank circuit with a pulse and then let it have a long drop time so the tank circuit could ring out for some time it was near a radio on my work bench and it was tuned for 750 khz as the circuit it did not adjust to a repeat of cycles like a hetrodyne reciever it just rang at intervals and the radio would pick up different radio stations from around the world with consecutive pulses distance did not seem to be a problem with the reception timing did.
i got the idea from a paper tesla wrote on world power transmission he said that if he were to resonate the globe with one frequency electric sparks of immence power would occur randomly so he must have found a way to suppress this effect by random waves at the same frequency and yet still find just one or a part of each to recieve power so that was my thought in building the unit and it seemed to work for being sellective.
Martin

otto

Hello all,

@nueview

what youre wrighting is OK but I dont want to build a big tower as Tesla did it  and then to supply the planet with energy, to say so.

For me its enough to build a TPU and then to feed this energy into a car.

Just imagine this: we (some countries, or just 1 country) has done it with a big tower. All the cars, our homes ....are supplied from 1 place, the big tower. In 1 moment something happens and the tower cant deliver anymore the signals. Got it? Not to mention that we have to pay for this energy because you have again some fuckers that can control your energy consumption!

With a lot of little units no tragedy can happen because then only your car or home is without energy but your neighbour has a working car and can help you.....and of course, you dont have to pay for this energy. You would only need to buy such a device for a few bucks.

Otto