Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: witsend on November 16, 2009, 11:40:08 PM
WELL.  This is interesting.  Wilby - I trust you're reading here.  Grumpy - Poynty - MileHigh - TK - ALL GONE?  Golly.

Congrats Rose, fine job.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

jibbguy

The paper can't succeed because it doesn't have a "controlled verification" done by professionals? It should GET one by publishing the Paper, that is the egg being laid by the chicken. If wider interest is the goal, then this will likely help get it.

And let's be honest here: The science and analysis being done on this circuit by the Open Source community at the two forums surpasses anything i've seen here in the TPU threads to date (or anywhere else in the F-E genre); that's not a cut on the great replicators working on that problem, just an observation, and perhaps should be a directional signpost for future endeavors for many subjects studied here. So let's be sure we are not getting caught up in the "NIH syndrome" ; many of the professional engineers i have known have a Patent on it anyway and get jealous even of  their rights to dis other people's stuff on general principals alone ;)

The goals are being met, the work going forward, and a Paper is a logical step to gain academic interest which is what is required to enter the mainstream. Some people here don't "like" the results that have been VERY SKILLFULLY recorded and documented in a professional manner so far, using test and measurement equipment and procedures that are accepted around the world (...and are used to make Billion-Dollar business decisions, or base Peer-reviewed Papers on every day)... Too bad: The "fools" are the ones who scoff at the results and refuse to consider all the implications of what is being germinated here.

Is not about "you" (any of us), or what we've put ourselves forward to support or not support. and it is not even about whether the circuit proves "useful" or not in the end: It is about furthering scientific knowledge and understanding, it's about moving the community closer to gaining credibility and acceptance; it is about becoming what our enemies fear most: A genuine & plausible alternative scientific community that is not controllable by purse string Grant Requests, corporate pressure, or the jealousy of government secrecy based on corrupt economic, and not "national security" concerns. 

PaulLowrance

I just took a quick look at the recent scope shots from FuzzyTomCat. I sure hope you guys still aren't counting those high frequency oscillations as part of the power equations. No offense to anyone, but that's not the professional method. If experimenters here want to continue ignoring the thermal testing method, then my advice is to at least take some fundamental line transmission theory courses.

Last time I was in this thread, the only valid experiments done on the Ainslie circuit was by poynt99, but incomplete. Although, the work he did complete sure looked like the Ainslie device was not over COP 1.

Regards,
Paul

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 19, 2009, 09:18:46 AM
I just took a quick look at the recent scope shots from FuzzyTomCat. I sure hope you guys still aren't counting those high frequency oscillations as part of the power equations. No offense to anyone, but that's not the professional method. If experimenters here want to continue ignoring the thermal testing method, then my advice is to at least take some fundamental line transmission theory courses.

Last time I was in this thread, the only valid experiments done on the Ainslie circuit was by poynt99, but incomplete. Although, the work he did complete sure looked like the Ainslie device was not over COP 1.

Regards,
Paul

@ Paul

I'll ask again the method of testing you are proposing is it a approved testing method that has been used by some university, government or accredited testing agency on a method of measuring where there is reference material, a document, PDF or text showing the procedure in detail that was used and which has been published.

If so please produce these documents now for consideration of these testing methods, if the testing method is one of your own creation please indicate in complete details why it should be considered on this circuit ...... if you cannot or are unwilling to produce what has been requested now several times ..... postings of the same comments over and over will be considered "SPAM" and dealt with accordingly ......

Fuzzy