Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

witsend  [Rosemary ]

Ramset - I looked at the video and simply can't comment because it's impossible to say what the circuit is. And it seems that he's got a resistive load and a motor in parallel - but I have no idea where the diode is?

I wish people would make their circuit references clearer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the vid she is referring to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x0wQJrc9To
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 12, 2009, 11:15:00 AM
witsend  [Rosemary ]

Ramset - I looked at the video and simply can't comment because it's impossible to say what the circuit is. And it seems that he's got a resistive load and a motor in parallel - but I have no idea where the diode is?

I wish people would make their circuit references clearer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the vid she is referring to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x0wQJrc9To

ROLLING On THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY bleeping ASS OFF!

On the second-to-the last post of  mine on "her" thread, which was REMOVED by the "moderator", I photographed the circuit, and the diagram from HER OWN PAPERS, to show her just what circuit I am using--so far the only one to do so that I can see--in a direct response to her query there. No flames, no comments, just "here is the circuit I am using" with a photograph--this photograph--and the post was removed.

Perhaps, Chet, you could get her to look at this photo here, since it has been censored over there.

(Since this photo, and before the video above, I took out the hardwired diode, put in a SPDT center off toggle switch and a terminal block, so that I could mount several diodes and switch between them easily to see their effects on the circuit. This modification is clearly visible in this video, and in the previous one I show it specifically and explain its slight effect on the waveform (although with my low bandwidth analog scopes it is hard to see, so I did not show it.) This is why I am so surprised that it made such a "macroscopic" effect with the motor and bulb.)

TinselKoala

Now, anyone with eyes to see can see what circuit I am using--it is the published circuit of Rosemary Ainslie.

BUT--can anyone tell me just what circuit Rosemary Ainslie used to generate the data in the Quantim article and the EIT.pdf paper? And how it was clocked?

Anyone?

TinselKoala

Quote from: henieck on July 12, 2009, 09:46:13 AM
Hello TinselKoala (and others as well),

You seem to be very reasonable guy. I know you from the other forum and I am happy I have found you here because I would like to ask you a question. You are well seasoned member of wide interest of this community while I am just a fresh one, and my little request to you is if you could express what is your perspective on “free energy” field in terms of what seems to be bull s. or what has been successfully replicated by some people. So far I have proved just to myself that Rosemary’s circuit is a joke. I hope others will be able to make it working â€" but I really doubt it.

The worst is that years later there will be people who will be trying out this stupid circuit and be puzzled by the surface effect of the flyback loop â€" what a waste of time. So after my first encounter in this field it seems to me that designer is uneducated- but made a virtue from this fact and reframed it into open-mind-ness, emotional about the outcome, childish about criticism, not capable of objective, down to the point thinking, not being able to detect her own errors in judgments and trace her own mind deceit. I was shocked to discover that the “inventor” did not know basic operational facts about electric current, energy or even her very simple circuit.

This woman was not even aware of the fact that it takes energy to make magnetic field exist, and that a coil can store some energy in the form of magnetic field, until it is disconnected form the current! This is just most shocking of all. The woman who was gong to energetically save the world had no most basic understanding about energy. It wasn’t somebody who knew it, saw a flaw in it and proposed different, better theoryâ€" it was somebody who had an amazing informational “hole” in this region and in few others (the battery example). There was no model about this piece of reality in her mind at allâ€" so instead of getting educated she was forced to make a new zipon theory.

Even when I pointed out how energy is stored in a coil - nothing helped, like there was total blockage for any new input. Just her littlie world of sick hallucinations and zero capability to processing any new information â€" just deletion. She had no other choice - she had to delete all the contradictory information because otherwise she would be forced to rebuild her entire pitiful world and all the past experiences about this circuit. Infinitely pitiful. I didn’t want to put new convictions through throat â€" I just wanted her to process new information somehow. She must have had sensed, that asking questions expose to herself her inconsistencies â€" so she insisted on deletion of those who asked inconvenient questions.

Some other users of forum disappointed equally â€" evidently they want to live in entirely other semi scientific, semi religious world and don’t want to be disturbed by any sober, they call “debunkers”. I think that first of all she was trying to debunk widely accepted point of view â€" and the fact that they call me debunker confirms that they had readily swallowed her infantile, yet complicated zipon theory like Lindemann swallowed gravity wheel idea. Seeing this great “nothingness” compared to her great claims I have to admit I have got carried away a bit â€" so they blocked me entirely that I can’t even read what is next there. Does it happen very often here as well?

Scientifically, playing with this idiotic circuit for few days was a pure waste of time, although one learns all the time something new. Conversely, from psychological point of view â€" it was fascinating to have first hand experience in this field how psychology of one such “inventor” really operates. Priceless experience â€" and I am wondering â€" do you think that other pseudo-scientific “inventors” in this field are equally contaminated by this sort of psychological problems as well? But most of all, like I wrote above â€" I would love to hear your opinion about other things potentially worth of at least looking at. Are there any preliminarily promising things in this “free energy” field? I consider this Rosemary’s idiotic thing finished for me and need new inspiration. What is yours now?

Best regards, henieck.

Hi Henieck and well met.
I am glad to hear from you here. You bring up a lot of important points.
First, let me say that this forum is in general more tolerant of skepticism and positive "debunking" efforts. The owner, Stefan, is, I believe, a real seeker of truth, and is also highly experienced in working with many of the types of designs you might see discussed here. Sometimes he allows individuals to moderate specific threads, and these moderators may be more, or less, forgiving of skepticism.
However, this openness also tends to let people make the kinds of posts that would be considered blatant trolling on many other forums. That can get annoying--if you read back through this thread you will see some good examples.
In fact, as you can see, I am now very leery of posting here, because of the trolling problem. I do not mind reasoned criticisms and rational arguments, I even can take and dish out the occasional drunken insult with equanimity, but the useless harping on an already-conceded minor point is quite ridiculous, especially when combined with lies and distortions about what I actually do and post.
As far as the other questions you have re my general take on the OU field I will send you a PM here later this afternoon. I really need to get out of the basement for a while.
Thanks again, and welcome to the forum.
--TK

0c

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 12:14:51 PM
As far as the other questions you have re my general take on the OU field I will send you a PM here later this afternoon.

Awww, c'mon TK. Post it publicly. Lotsa folks would like to know what really goes on in that head of yours.  ;)