Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obelix

Hi !

2sk1548 is not a diode but an N Channel Power Mos-Fet !
Data Sheet :
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheets2/17/175358_1.pdf

Obelix

WilbyInebriated

this one really makes me laugh.

Quote from: Asymatrix on July 08, 2009, 01:12:43 AM
Seems to me TK has tested the circuit while you've done jack squat (other than whine). Please tell the class why a slightly different FET will make a huge difference, let alone create OU.

::) did he forget he said this? is he "playing" stupid? blind sycophant loyalty no matter what? no matter really, it's funny that he made the distinction that we weren't talking about "overunity performance" then but can't seem to now...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Hoppy

Further investigation of Aaron's latest Ainslie circuit mod reveals that my replication is very unstable, which resulted in the overheating of my mosfet. The pulses dance around on the scope as a result of this and its almost impossible to get a steady screen. Also, my frequency pot appears not to work properly. I have now managed to repeat the sudden 'oscillatory' effect which causes the mosfet overheating. It looks like the circuit suddenly increases in frequency and duty cycle, although its difficult to see the waveform clearly at the point this happens. I cannot reproduce this effect with the original Aaron / Peter Lindeman design.

I'm not aware that anyone else has built Aaron's latest mod, so it would be interesting if perhaps MH or TK could build this and report their findings.

Hoppy

Harvey

Cash Advance:  30.00
Room:             -25.00
Janitor              -2.00
=================
Amt Due:            3.00

Oops, I guess I can add after all...o.O

(Now if I can just find out where I left that voltage...hmmm)

Asymatrix

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2009, 02:53:02 AM
tk never said anything about ou, he was comparing the performance. it's right here. open your eyes and comprehend what has been said. where does he say any thing about ou in that post?

The point is, you spend all of your time labeling TK incompetent, in spite of the volumes of real testing data on real equipment. The point IS that a small mosfet difference makes NO DIFFERENCE in Ainslie's circuit, of which entire point of testing is it's claimed OU. You offer nothing, you do no science, no experiments, and spend all of your energy trying to discredit someone you are clearly psychotically jealous of. Give it a rest.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2009, 05:09:15 AM
this one really makes me laugh.

::) did he forget he said this? is he "playing" stupid? blind sycophant loyalty no matter what? no matter really, it's funny that he made the distinction that we weren't talking about "overunity performance" then but can't seem to now...

The entire point of this thread, and testing the circuit, is it's claimed OU. The idea that you think anything else is relevant regarding the circuit demonstrates how desperate you are to legitimize trolling.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2009, 02:53:02 AM
we have been over that, we are critiquing tk's hack of a replication. not mine.

Absolute proof that you are a troll. "Hack replication?" Because of the slightest Mosfet difference?  Laughable and sad.