Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All FE Forums May Soon Be In Jeoprody

Started by poynt99, June 18, 2009, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Jibbguy
"Ditto"
I know this decision does not come easy for you!!
I hope things change.
WE NEED YOU MAN!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

There will always be those who oppose what we are doing.
it is not just one group or type of groups, or even one single intention.

Some do it to protect oil interests, others to protect interests in electrical energy, or automotive markets.
while others do it out of more philosophical reasons. for instance, the fear of what mankind 'would do' with infinite energy.
or
even more common, the threat such a thing would pose to that individuals knowledge of self, energy, physics,  the universe and everything.
And that my friends..... is as solid as any religion
and has been the cause of 90% of the war we are ingaged in.
i cant find a 'why' to that, because my mind apparently doesnt work that way...  but it would seem these people go out of their way, wasting hours of their time - to protect their beliefs in their individual interpretation of physics.
(wether it is correct and complete, or not)

our field of research has been going on for thousands of years, and in fact has spawned innovations and advancements in every other energy/ energy-research field that has come along since.
FE-Research will never stop, the number of FE-researchers in the world is greater now than it has ever been.

They can try to corrupt our forums with negative ranting, and harass the inventors and experimenters - but they will never succeed.

it only takes one.   One working FE Device. that can be replicated and that knowledge will be distributed around the world.
These forums, and the number of people/places we can affect with them, is like having the oil/energy tycoons in an industrial Check-Mate.
create the machine.device.technology.whatever that creates an unlimited supply of energy with no fuel-cost - and its game over. we win.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

newbie123

Quote from: poynt99 on June 18, 2009, 12:55:27 AM
I think most would agree that suppression is out there. I'm not an alarmist nor conspiracy theorist

LOL..  You are both of these!  (an alarmist and conspiracy theorist).      You are alarming some people, and you have no proof to support what you're staying.    What company are you referring to?   How could they possible "banish" all FE forums?   Why do you feel this is their intent?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

turbo

Quote from: poynt99 on June 18, 2009, 12:55:27 AM

Why is there a threat?

Because this company would have all that join them believe that the research they would be doing is for the betterment of mankind, yet they do so at a profit.

Hi Darren  :)
I don't think there is a threat.

If there are people paying researchers to do their work then it is even better because this speeds up the overall process.
Technology cannot be stopped.
It will become public ,of that i am sure, just like all the other technological magic that is used today around the globe.
Does anybody knock at your door when you install solar panels, a windmill, or wrap a transformer?
I think not.
It's a slow process but it will win simply because we are going to run out of oil and that's a fact.

If all cars would be replaced by electric cars at once, then the grid would not be able to deliver the power needed to recharge all those automobiles in the evening, and if you could recharge them at some station, the people would all be waiting in line to get a recharge.
I already figured we could also drain the battery's and fill the cars up with fresh battery acid and so it would look like what we have now, but in reality this canot be done due to the toxic nature of the fluid.
If it would start leaking it would get really messy.

Anyway, i think it's hard to make profit of something that is free, and that's also the reason why Tesla didn't get the chance to finish his work.
I am sure you are aware of that.

Marco.

poynt99

You all may take it lightly if you wish.

The warning has been issued.

Some of you may be contacted via email or PM by this group (if you haven't already), at which time you will have to decide which path you are going to take.

As long as companies exist that do this for profit, groups such as ou are in jeopardy. Posting good information (especially in a concurrent fashion) is doing so at the risk of turning an open source ideal into a capitalist free-for-all for the technology data miners out there, such as this new company in question.

My advice to anyone that has something real and revolutionary they want to disclose publicly, is that it be done en masse, and anonymously. Otherwise you'll be setting yourself up for some nasty stuff which is sure to follow.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209