Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

thomas thrawagers magnet and steel screw explained here.

Started by nitinnun, June 21, 2009, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

i do not think that your views about energy are wrong as have had them and held them some time back but have grown to see so much more bearden is becoming outdated as well.
the veiw you have will only carry you so far and then can become an obsticle to overcome.
if the currents allone drive the whole thing then how does voltage persist.
the paradox is almost always the door to some new understanding.
i eagerly await your responce to this query.
Martin

nitinnun

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kosol_Core_Tech/photos/album/282989315/pic/list

the whole point of the pyramid, is polarizing water.
so you can steal electrons from the negative half of the water.
to use as electricity.

the builders of the pyramid, used 3 or 4 different sources, to polarize the water.

they polarized the water as much as possible.
to increase the voltage/amperage potential.

because the more polarized the water was, the harder the electrons wanted to leave the negative half of the water, to enter the positive half of the water.

if you connect a capacitor to a polarized body of water,
the electrons will fill up the negative half of the capacitor.
trying to reach the positive half of the capacitor.

then you disconnect the capacitor. and you have stolen all the waters spare electrons !

then you get some more neutrally charged water, and steal its electrons too.

and mother nature will eventually restore the electrons, to the positive, electron-robbed water.

if you leave the positive water outside.

nueview

yes i would agree that water has a high dipole moment and loves a negative charge and when spun can creat large magnetic moments and can be used in a electrophorus state as a medium but the change of charge by removal of negative ions will cause a change of state possibly to a vapor and it could recollect charge and condense allowing for an open or controled flow path haveing a passive action.

the real trick will be the control of the currents.

Martin

nitinnun

i am not removing negative ions.
i am moving electrons through a wire.
the rest of the water, stays put.

the water is trapped inside a container.
any vapor, would instantly merge with the water.
as it has no where to escape.

there is a large enough body of water, that constant vaporization would not disrupt the flow of the magnetism/whatever.