Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Grumpy, 

What snide remarks?  This thread was going pretty smooth until this post of yours..

SM explains the process in the quote you just posted, but rather than experiment with that you two would rather ask endless questions and make snide remarks.

And what's wrong with questions?  Questions are how people share knowledge and make progress..   That's  good thing, Right?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

tsl

Quote from: newbie123 on June 25, 2009, 01:36:51 PM
Here's something probably worth discussing..

According to Marco's compilation and the  'Lindsay Letters'   ... SM talks about voltage "kicks"  being the source of the TPU phenomena..      I.E. 

"It was most clearly described by Nikola Tesla, when he observed a very
high voltage spike at the VERY INSTANT a DC switch was closed
."

Now, I'm pretty sure this phenomena is real and well known by most electrical engineers..   Would this just be considered a "voltage spike" caused by BEMF?

What is the difference between a "kick" (not a common EE term) and a "voltage spike" (common) ...  Are they the same thing? 

SM seems to be implying that this "kick" is overunity..  In SM's words..

(pg. 6  in 'Dear Lindsay')
"SMALL KICK.
Those words mean a great deal"
It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the
earth and simple electrons running through wires.
It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY.
I have spent several years of my life thinking about that.
Scientists tell us that over unity is impossible."

What is a "Kick" really?   

Also, how do we know these letters are credible?
I may be wrong but i think Tesla observed a motional electric field spike, see Hooper,anyway it's not related to the tpu imho.

innovation_station

@ marco

naw 

no 3d stuff yet lol

;)

maybe a toride ..  with some break coils on it lock it in the ferroite

start it with a magnet ... 

but  some of thease people  here are just to smart to figure anything out ...

so i aint gonna just do it for them tooo... 

mind you i have been locking orbits for QUITE SOME TIME  :D  i had to invent a way to make my own gold so i can expairment with it is far to costly for me to buy ...

:)

but im move ing right now .....  just because i can concive some wonderful ideas does not mean i have all the skills requried to build it and fully explain it .. 

none the less i know what i know if you know what i mean lol 

will i am 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

turbo

innovation_station

you can get really mental and slam 2 flybacks togather at the same time

npn pnp   lol

kind like the smashers ...  but it is not required ..

probally kill your self in the process playing with that ...  ;)

ist

think twice ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!